Where can I get this piece!? Please post the link :-)
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBow Tiestagged by SYSTEM, 11/23/12
- categoryCardiganstagged by SYSTEM, 11/23/12
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandRalph Laurentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemRalph Lauren Blazertagged by SYSTEM, 11/23/12
- itemRalph Lauren Suittagged by SYSTEM, 11/23/12
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:50 am in Classic Menswear
- pricedrop 5/11 - RLPL Dot Tie and RLBL Knit Tie Last post on 5/6/13 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- No wonder there are so many Ralph Lauren Polo fake shirts.... Last post on 11/1/12 at 12:14pm in Classic Menswear
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread - Page 86
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1277 of 15591/8/13 at 10:35ampost #1278 of 15591/8/13 at 10:43amQuote:
Haha, hence why I still want that piece, otherwise I wouldnt have mentioned wanting it, and would have mentioned how pleasurable it was to own it.post #1279 of 15591/8/13 at 1:18pmpost #1280 of 15591/9/13 at 6:49ampost #1281 of 15591/9/13 at 9:52ampost #1282 of 15591/9/13 at 9:54ampost #1283 of 15591/9/13 at 9:58ampost #1284 of 15591/10/13 at 12:01ampost #1285 of 15591/10/13 at 12:29amJust out of curiosity, does anyone have experience with Rugby's accessories? Looking at the site, it seems like the latest round of markdowns went to those items mostly. I know that some, like the slippers, are particularly notable--handmade in England and all that--though the website seems to highlight that. Does anyone know if any of the other accessories are of notable make and thus might be a good time to buy?post #1286 of 15591/10/13 at 6:13ampost #1287 of 15591/10/13 at 6:21am
I believe Saturdays has a pair of slippers that he could give feedback on.
I have been using one of the silk/leather wallets for the past 4 years, and it's been great as a daily beater. I put up pictures a couple of pages back. There is fraying and wear, but for the most part, it's held up really well to pocket abuse, and the leather ages gracefully.
Got my latest order in the mail last night:
2 OCBD in purple and pink
1 blue wool bowtie
1 purple R polo
1 gold/navy R rugby
1 multi-stripe ribbon belt
1 orange covered thermos
All-in-all satisfied with that haul. Would love to snatch up a couple more items later this month, but I seriously need to keep my spending in check. I justify it as "they'll never be around again so might as well go for it".post #1288 of 15591/10/13 at 7:03amQuote:Originally Posted by Cambel
Just out of curiosity, does anyone have experience with Rugby's accessories? Looking at the site, it seems like the latest round of markdowns went to those items mostly. I know that some, like the slippers, are particularly notable--handmade in England and all that--though the website seems to highlight that. Does anyone know if any of the other accessories are of notable make and thus might be a good time to buy?
Unless stated the accessories are not anything to noted by. Mostly your usual Made in China stuff, that being said they are nice. Most ties are Hand Made in Italy, but apart from that and the slippers its not very clear what is a higher quality accessory and what is not.
Their leather belts are nice, but thin. Their surcingle belts are as nice as any other. Their wallets hold up well. The ties are hit and miss, some can be horrible, but from my experience most of them are pretty nice in the PRL breadth of quality. Tie Bars and Cuff Links are all very nice, suggest you pick a few of those up. Slippers are all handmade I think by Bowhill/Shipton/Stubbs, pretty sure they have changed it up once in a while.
I kind of want the Rugby Skull Slippers, but I already have these RLPL ones, no need for them. I wish they had other styles, the one with oars on them isn't really my fancy.
Just picked up:
Glenplaid Newbury Jacket
Green Down Jacket (only like 65 bucks)
Oar, Dart and Engraved Tie Bar
White Dress Oxford (another, can't have enough)
Fox Surcingle Belt
Code is: STUD14791
EDIT: Those Skull Slippers are an amazing deal, and going fast a few min ago every size was in stock now only 4 sizes leftpost #1289 of 15591/10/13 at 7:32ampost #1290 of 15591/10/13 at 8:59am
- Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 seconds ago
- › Creases on a doble-breasted suit 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 1 minute ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 3 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 4 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 5 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...