Where can I get this piece!? Please post the link :-)
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBow Tiestagged by SYSTEM, 11/23/12
- categoryCardiganstagged by SYSTEM, 11/23/12
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandRalph Laurentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemRalph Lauren Blazertagged by SYSTEM, 11/23/12
- itemRalph Lauren Suittagged by SYSTEM, 11/23/12
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:37 am in Classic Menswear
- pricedrop 5/11 - RLPL Dot Tie and RLBL Knit Tie Last post on 5/6/13 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- No wonder there are so many Ralph Lauren Polo fake shirts.... Last post on 11/1/12 at 12:14pm in Classic Menswear
6 Hats for Spring and Summer
Last edited: 5/10/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread - Page 86
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1277 of 15591/8/13 at 10:35ampost #1278 of 15591/8/13 at 10:43amQuote:
Haha, hence why I still want that piece, otherwise I wouldnt have mentioned wanting it, and would have mentioned how pleasurable it was to own it.post #1279 of 15591/8/13 at 1:18pmpost #1280 of 15591/9/13 at 6:49ampost #1281 of 15591/9/13 at 9:52ampost #1282 of 15591/9/13 at 9:54ampost #1283 of 15591/9/13 at 9:58ampost #1284 of 15591/10/13 at 12:01ampost #1285 of 15591/10/13 at 12:29amJust out of curiosity, does anyone have experience with Rugby's accessories? Looking at the site, it seems like the latest round of markdowns went to those items mostly. I know that some, like the slippers, are particularly notable--handmade in England and all that--though the website seems to highlight that. Does anyone know if any of the other accessories are of notable make and thus might be a good time to buy?post #1286 of 15591/10/13 at 6:13ampost #1287 of 15591/10/13 at 6:21am
I believe Saturdays has a pair of slippers that he could give feedback on.
I have been using one of the silk/leather wallets for the past 4 years, and it's been great as a daily beater. I put up pictures a couple of pages back. There is fraying and wear, but for the most part, it's held up really well to pocket abuse, and the leather ages gracefully.
Got my latest order in the mail last night:
2 OCBD in purple and pink
1 blue wool bowtie
1 purple R polo
1 gold/navy R rugby
1 multi-stripe ribbon belt
1 orange covered thermos
All-in-all satisfied with that haul. Would love to snatch up a couple more items later this month, but I seriously need to keep my spending in check. I justify it as "they'll never be around again so might as well go for it".post #1288 of 15591/10/13 at 7:03amQuote:Originally Posted by Cambel
Just out of curiosity, does anyone have experience with Rugby's accessories? Looking at the site, it seems like the latest round of markdowns went to those items mostly. I know that some, like the slippers, are particularly notable--handmade in England and all that--though the website seems to highlight that. Does anyone know if any of the other accessories are of notable make and thus might be a good time to buy?
Unless stated the accessories are not anything to noted by. Mostly your usual Made in China stuff, that being said they are nice. Most ties are Hand Made in Italy, but apart from that and the slippers its not very clear what is a higher quality accessory and what is not.
Their leather belts are nice, but thin. Their surcingle belts are as nice as any other. Their wallets hold up well. The ties are hit and miss, some can be horrible, but from my experience most of them are pretty nice in the PRL breadth of quality. Tie Bars and Cuff Links are all very nice, suggest you pick a few of those up. Slippers are all handmade I think by Bowhill/Shipton/Stubbs, pretty sure they have changed it up once in a while.
I kind of want the Rugby Skull Slippers, but I already have these RLPL ones, no need for them. I wish they had other styles, the one with oars on them isn't really my fancy.
Just picked up:
Glenplaid Newbury Jacket
Green Down Jacket (only like 65 bucks)
Oar, Dart and Engraved Tie Bar
White Dress Oxford (another, can't have enough)
Fox Surcingle Belt
Code is: STUD14791
EDIT: Those Skull Slippers are an amazing deal, and going fast a few min ago every size was in stock now only 4 sizes leftpost #1289 of 15591/10/13 at 7:32ampost #1290 of 15591/10/13 at 8:59am
- Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 3 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 5 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 8 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 10 minutes ago
- › Cheaney 11 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 12 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...