Where can I get this piece!? Please post the link :-)
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBow Tiestagged by SYSTEM, 11/23/12
- categoryCardiganstagged by SYSTEM, 11/23/12
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandRalph Laurentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemRalph Lauren Blazertagged by SYSTEM, 11/23/12
- itemRalph Lauren Suittagged by SYSTEM, 11/23/12
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
Related Forum Threads
- pricedrop 5/11 - RLPL Dot Tie and RLBL Knit Tie Last post on 5/6/13 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 8/19 Last post on 4/28/14 at 6:48pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- No wonder there are so many Ralph Lauren Polo fake shirts.... Last post on 11/1/12 at 12:14pm in Classic Menswear
- $1,000,000 Men's Wardrobe UPDATE: Items SOLD, Price Reductions, New Items To Come! Last post on 7/20/11 at 6:20pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread - Page 86
Styles mentioned in this thread:
Haha, hence why I still want that piece, otherwise I wouldnt have mentioned wanting it, and would have mentioned how pleasurable it was to own it.
I believe Saturdays has a pair of slippers that he could give feedback on.
I have been using one of the silk/leather wallets for the past 4 years, and it's been great as a daily beater. I put up pictures a couple of pages back. There is fraying and wear, but for the most part, it's held up really well to pocket abuse, and the leather ages gracefully.
Got my latest order in the mail last night:
2 OCBD in purple and pink
1 blue wool bowtie
1 purple R polo
1 gold/navy R rugby
1 multi-stripe ribbon belt
1 orange covered thermos
All-in-all satisfied with that haul. Would love to snatch up a couple more items later this month, but I seriously need to keep my spending in check. I justify it as "they'll never be around again so might as well go for it".
Just out of curiosity, does anyone have experience with Rugby's accessories? Looking at the site, it seems like the latest round of markdowns went to those items mostly. I know that some, like the slippers, are particularly notable--handmade in England and all that--though the website seems to highlight that. Does anyone know if any of the other accessories are of notable make and thus might be a good time to buy?
Unless stated the accessories are not anything to noted by. Mostly your usual Made in China stuff, that being said they are nice. Most ties are Hand Made in Italy, but apart from that and the slippers its not very clear what is a higher quality accessory and what is not.
Their leather belts are nice, but thin. Their surcingle belts are as nice as any other. Their wallets hold up well. The ties are hit and miss, some can be horrible, but from my experience most of them are pretty nice in the PRL breadth of quality. Tie Bars and Cuff Links are all very nice, suggest you pick a few of those up. Slippers are all handmade I think by Bowhill/Shipton/Stubbs, pretty sure they have changed it up once in a while.
I kind of want the Rugby Skull Slippers, but I already have these RLPL ones, no need for them. I wish they had other styles, the one with oars on them isn't really my fancy.
Just picked up:
Glenplaid Newbury Jacket
Green Down Jacket (only like 65 bucks)
Oar, Dart and Engraved Tie Bar
White Dress Oxford (another, can't have enough)
Fox Surcingle Belt
Code is: STUD14791
EDIT: Those Skull Slippers are an amazing deal, and going fast a few min ago every size was in stock now only 4 sizes left
- Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 1 second ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 44 seconds ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 1 minute ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › NWT: Taylor Stitch Indigo Jack and Alex Mill chambray 6 minutes ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 8 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 8 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)