or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread - Page 82

post #1216 of 1546

Just came back from after-Christmas shopping at the outlets. The regular Ralph Lauren factory store is selling Rugby items for 75% off. And that doesn't include the additional coupon. So mine came to 85% off Rugby.

 

Edit: If you guys have an outlet close by, I think its worth it to get there just to see if they have Rugby stuff. I asked the sales associate why they were so cheap and he confirmed it was because Rugby was closing in February.


Edited by momanny - 12/26/12 at 6:56pm
post #1217 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by momanny View Post

Just came back from after-Christmas shopping at the outlets. The regular Ralph Lauren factory store is selling Rugby items for 75% off. And that doesn't include the additional coupon. So mine came to 85% off Rugby.

Edit: If you guys have an outlet close by, I think its worth it to get there just to see if they have Rugby stuff. I asked the sales associate why they were so cheap and he confirmed it was because Rugby was closing in February.

Its called PSR when they do that. They sell things from regular RL all the time. Black and purple label will always be 75 percent off at the outlets, but its usually nothing worth while. I used to work at an RL outlet and I would be getting purple label shirts 75 percent off then 30 percent off on top of that, but rarely was it something worth while.
post #1218 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by momanny View Post

Just came back from after-Christmas shopping at the outlets. The regular Ralph Lauren factory store is selling Rugby items for 75% off. And that doesn't include the additional coupon. So mine came to 85% off Rugby.

Edit: If you guys have an outlet close by, I think its worth it to get there just to see if they have Rugby stuff. I asked the sales associate why they were so cheap and he confirmed it was because Rugby was closing in February.

Which outlet did you hit?
post #1219 of 1546
I am leaving for London later today. I wonder if the RL outlet in Bicester village will have any Rugby inventory from their London shop.
post #1220 of 1546

I went to Woodbury Commons in NY. ALL the Rugby pieces I got were worthwhile. I had bought the same items for $40 during the awesome Black Friday sale. Got them at the outlet for $15.

 

I even bought a discontinued Baseball Jacket...it was a size small. I figured I would pick it up for someone on these forums who wanted it. Alas, my girlfriend saw it.. tried it on..and has since confiscated it

post #1221 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by momanny View Post

I went to Woodbury Commons in NY. ALL the Rugby pieces I got were worthwhile. I had bought the same items for $40 during the awesome Black Friday sale. Got them at the outlet for $15.

I even bought a discontinued Baseball Jacket...it was a size small. I figured I would pick it up for someone on these forums who wanted it. Alas, my girlfriend saw it.. tried it on..and has since confiscated it

Which baseball jacket, I may be interested if you're girlfriend lets it go
post #1222 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmanforlife View Post

Would anyone mind posting a student discount code? Unfortunately, my school email ends in .org.

+1

 

Please guys, help us with a student coupon code.

post #1223 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post


Which baseball jacket, I may be interested if you're girlfriend lets it go


Sorry man. She already tucked it away lol.

 

However, I have to make a return journey to Woodbury this weekend. So, I'll keep a look out.

post #1224 of 1546
I'm new to Rugby and I was wondering how the belt sizing worked? I wear a size 32 in J Crew pants.
post #1225 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadwicknate1 View Post

I'm new to Rugby and I was wondering how the belt sizing worked? I wear a size 32 in J Crew pants.

its on and off.. i'm a Sz 28, and one belt in Sz28 fits me, and another in Sz 28-30 doesn't. The Surcingle ribbon stitched belts run a little small from my experience. Needlepoint ones are TTS. The Leather ones are TTS as well. The loop belts are a tad bit bigger than TTS
post #1226 of 1546

TTS??? What does this mean?

post #1227 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitnesschrizzz View Post

TTS??? What does this mean?
True To Size.
post #1228 of 1546

I want to get some Rugby sweaters but I am not sure which size to get. I am a 40r and 16/34 shirt. I wear medium in Polo RL sweaters but I wear large custom-fit shirts. I know Rugby is usually slimmer so I wonder if I should get a large. 

 

Anyone have the Cotton Shawl Cardigan or the Striped Cable Knit Hoodie and have any ideas?

post #1229 of 1546
STUD17577
post #1230 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post

its on and off.. i'm a Sz 28, and one belt in Sz28 fits me, and another in Sz 28-30 doesn't. The Surcingle ribbon stitched belts run a little small from my experience. Needlepoint ones are TTS. The Leather ones are TTS as well. The loop belts are a tad bit bigger than TTS

Thanks, I'm looking at the Skulls 3-Layer Suringle belt. Should I size up?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread