or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread - Page 79

post #1171 of 1554
^I would be happy with 30 off sale items...wait unless there has been a code mailed out. The prices on rugby are same as before (30% off retail) and same with RL, no?
post #1172 of 1554
Apparently in store there is 36% off today if you present the email that mentions 'sum it up - 12/12/12, today only happens once' or w/e im paraphasing...

post #1173 of 1554

hah, well i guess that sale is gone now. wouldn't have made it out to Georgetown anyway ...

post #1174 of 1554

Keeping the faith that something better is planned for their online consumers..lol

post #1175 of 1554

Thought I'd finally post up some of the stuff I've gotten since joining the thread to help others get a better idea of how things look and fit. Everything I have is size Small, and I'm 5'4 with an athletic build (meaning chest and shoulders are broader, thus XS usually pulls too much in the chest for me). Lighting isn't great, have touched up some of the pics. Hope this helps people with their selections before the line closes down!

 

Black Monogram Boatneck Sweater

 

700

 

700

 

With a shirt underneath

 

700

 

Without a shirt underneath

 

700

 

Skull And Bones Card Case

 

700

 

Standard Yellow "R" University Oxford

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

Meant for tucking in

 

700

 

With sleeves rolled up a little

 

700

 

Green and Purple Cable-Knit Wool Sweater Hoodie - The green is dark but discernible in person, just doesn't come out in pictures too well

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

Shawl Fleece Cardigan in Cream

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

Collar Up

 

700

 

Collar Down

 

700

 

How I'd typically wear it out with a scarf and collar up

 

700

 

Thought I'd throw in this wallet (a gift) that I've been using for 4+ years now, been through a lot, but holding up. Fraying of course with the fabric portion. Still estimate I can get a couple more years out of it with a bit more care.

 

700

 

700


Edited by albeindc - 12/13/12 at 7:34pm
post #1176 of 1554
Quote:
Originally Posted by albeindc View Post

Thought I'd finally post up some of the stuff I've gotten since joining the thread to help others get a better idea of how things look and fit. Everything I have is size Small, and I'm 5'4 with an athletic build (meaning chest and shoulders are broader, thus XS usually pulls too much in the chest for me). Lighting isn't great, have touched up some of the pics. Hope this helps people with their selections before the line closes down! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Black Monogram Boatneck Sweater

700


700


With a shirt underneath

700


Without a shirt underneat

700


Skull And Bones Card Case

700


Standard Yellow "R" University Oxford

700


700


700


Meant for tucking in

700


With sleeves rolled up a little

700


Green and Purple Cable-Knit Wool Sweater Hoodie - The green is dark but discernible in person, just doesn't come out in pictures too well

700


700


700


700


700


Shawl Fleece Cardigan in Cream

700


700


700


700


Collar Up

700


Collar Down

700


How I'd typically wear it out with a scarf and collar up

700


Thought I'd throw in this wallet (a gift) that I've been using for 4+ years now, been through a lot, but holding up. Fraying of course with the fabric portion. Still estimate I can get a couple more years out of it with a bit more care.

700


700

Great stuff albeindc! I love the wallet at the end, looks really cool with the wear on it
post #1177 of 1554

Nice albeindc! If you had posted this last week, I would've been convinced to pull the trigger on that purple cable knit sweater. Awesome stuff you got there man. Didnt pay enough attention to accessories to realize those wallets were that nice.

post #1178 of 1554
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post


Great stuff albeindc! I love the wallet at the end, looks really cool with the wear on it

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by momanny View Post

Nice albeindc! If you had posted this last week, I would've been convinced to pull the trigger on that purple cable knit sweater. Awesome stuff you got there man. Didnt pay enough attention to accessories to realize those wallets were that nice.

 

Thanks guys. The cable-knit sweater is pretty cool, don't think there are many other pieces like it out there from any other brands. The small goods are pretty good quality, and the leather used ages well over time. Even with the wear on the wallet that you see, it still feels very solid, and I'd suggest looking into one if you're in the market for a daily-use wallet.

post #1179 of 1554

Who has the new promo code?

 

50% OFF ?

post #1180 of 1554
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitnesschrizzz View Post

Who has the new promo code?

 

50% OFF ?


shog[1].gif

post #1181 of 1554
new code?
post #1182 of 1554

50 % ???

 

There is no Code at the moment ! Only for free shipping !

post #1183 of 1554
went in rugby yesterday...literally nothing there I wanted.
post #1184 of 1554

Went out to the cafe yesterday for late night drinks with friends

 

1000

 

1000

 

Shenanigans are always appropriate here haha

post #1185 of 1554
Quote:
Originally Posted by albeindc View Post

Went out to the cafe yesterday for late night drinks with friends

1000


1000


Shenanigans are always appropriate here haha

there's a rugby store with a cafe?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread