or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread - Page 71

post #1051 of 1557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post


Yea I don't know if I'd spend that much at Rugby at this moment. There are going to be super deep discounts coming up in December/January. Most of their items arent even in the 'Sale' section right now, imagine if they were...


I only bought the sale items..but I'll likely be there when the regular priced items make their way into that "Sale" bin  smile.gif

post #1052 of 1557
I bought a yellow shetland cardigan but its still at my proxy and im starting to have seconds thoughts on purchasing a large (im medium on everything rugby) does anyone know how big the size difference is between M and L? the online pictures make the cardigan look very boxy so i guess the difference is big on width and not much on length...baldy[1].gif im 6"2, 175 lbs, 39" chest and would like it to fit like the model with the yellow cardigan.
post #1053 of 1557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post

Yea I don't know if I'd spend that much at Rugby at this moment. There are going to be super deep discounts coming up in December/January. Most of their items arent even in the 'Sale' section right now, imagine if they were...

SA said the current sale was the best one they're going to have. 30% off full price and 50% off sale items is pretty damn good (with the student discount kicker of course!), not sure if he knows how things will get cleared out in a month or so though. imagine if everything was on sale and an additional 50% to boot!
post #1054 of 1557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermoon View Post

I bought a yellow shetland cardigan but its still at my proxy and im starting to have seconds thoughts on purchasing a large (im medium on everything rugby) does anyone know how big the size difference is between M and L? the online pictures make the cardigan look very boxy so i guess the difference is big on width and not much on length...baldy[1].gif im 6"2, 175 lbs, 39" chest and would like it to fit like the model with the yellow cardigan.


Should've got the Medium
post #1055 of 1557
Ok, so I tried to check out with the 30% discount automatically applied an then tried to stack the students discount and the price actually went up a bit instead of discounting further?puzzled.gif

Is there a new student discount code now as opposed to STUD13821?
post #1056 of 1557
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffatt View Post

Ok, so I tried to check out with the 30% discount automatically applied an then tried to stack the students discount and the price actually went up a bit instead of discounting further?puzzled.gif
Is there a new student discount code now as opposed to STUD13821?

the price doesnt really go up, look at the total price, it'll be right. Per item it shows it going up, that's a mistake I think. But the total will be right.
post #1057 of 1557
Just picket up cricket blazer and 2 corduroy pants (navy and green). Cricket blazer and those 2 pants were sold-out yesterday. This morning they popped up in my cart. $190 total. Plus there will be about $80-$90 bill from myus.com. The cricket blazer a bit too loud for me. I will see how it will go with jeans.
post #1058 of 1557
^^ Just got an email from rugby - they canceled my green corduroy pants.
post #1059 of 1557
ordered up the mono boatneck sweater and the shield tee
post #1060 of 1557
Hoping you guys can helped me out.
Just ebayed a Rugby navy blazer, made in Italy, has plastic buttons instead of the gold, felt undercollar instead of the ribbon striped.
Does anyone know what season it might be from? Very unstructured in terms of construction, and half lined.
Thanks.

On a side note, I picked up a cricket sweater and merino boatneck sweater in M. Not really feeling them, but would consider selling if anyone is interested, as they are sold out online. PM your offers if truly interested.
post #1061 of 1557
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdstour View Post

Hoping you guys can helped me out.
Just ebayed a Rugby navy blazer, made in Italy, has plastic buttons instead of the gold, felt undercollar instead of the ribbon striped.
Does anyone know what season it might be from? Very unstructured in terms of construction, and half lined.
Thanks.
On a side note, I picked up a cricket sweater and merino boatneck sweater in M. Not really feeling them, but would consider selling if anyone is interested, as they are sold out online. PM your offers if truly interested.

Can you post the link to the eBay listing or show us some pics. I may be able to help. It was probably a Navy Sport Coat and not a blazer since all blazers would have gold buttons and the striped collar... The fact that its half-lined is what is boggling me, I can't recall seeing a half-lined Rugby Made in Italy SC.

EDIT: Nvm found the listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rugby-Ralph-Lauren-Blazer-Sz-40-R-Sport-Coat-Navy-Made-in-Italy-High-End-Luxury-/261120592568?pt=US_CSA_MC_Blazers_Sport_Coats&hash=item3ccc000ab8

Its from before February 2010, I can't confirm if that was Caruso back then or not. Exactly which year is hard to say honestly. Looks to be fully lined though..
post #1062 of 1557
If anyone receives their cricket school boy blazer could you please post pics. Just want to see it in real life !
post #1063 of 1557
Quote:
Originally Posted by md2010 View Post

If anyone receives their cricket school boy blazer could you please post pics. Just want to see it in real life !

Sure thing, should be getting mine on the 29th.
post #1064 of 1557
Saturdays,

yeah half lined, if you look at the picture, that wrinkled bit up top is the lining and right below you can see it darken, that's where the lining ends.
I figured that the tag seemed to look the same as the Caruso sportcoats, but I supposed the inner chest tag is not a good indicator of manufacture?
post #1065 of 1557
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdstour View Post

Saturdays,
yeah half lined, if you look at the picture, that wrinkled bit up top is the lining and right below you can see it darken, that's where the lining ends.
I figured that the tag seemed to look the same as the Caruso sportcoats, but I supposed the inner chest tag is not a good indicator of manufacture?

It doesn't look like my tags on my Caruso SC or my Caruso Suit. I mistyped before, Caruso started doing Rugby in February of 2011, not 2010. Before that it definitely was not Caruso, it looks more like a Corneliani tag, but the pics are bad and its hard to tell, also I don't ever recall seeing a drop 10 Corneliani so the does look a bit off with that in place of a more common 6. I'm convinced it was Corneliani.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread