or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread - Page 8

post #106 of 1557
Just found this coupon code over on Slickdeals...

50% off all full priced items and 40% off all sale items. Works on rugby.com and ralphlauren.com

VIPRLRGB

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #107 of 1557
^The deal's dead now. butbut.gif

Someone was saying that they called RL about it and there's a chance that orders made with it would be canceled because it wasn't a legitimate code.
post #108 of 1557
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiestaplatypus View Post

Just found this coupon code over on Slickdeals...

50% off all full priced items and 40% off all sale items. Works on rugby.com and ralphlauren.com

VIPRLRGB

expired I think...
post #109 of 1557
haha that deal was funny. oxfords for like $30
post #110 of 1557
Do they still have the cotton metal button work shirt in faded indigo (the one Namor posted) available in stores?
post #111 of 1557
Thread Starter 
RRL/Rugby Chambray

468

had the sides taken in just a bit
post #112 of 1557

Dude, you look like a cowboy in that shirt. tounge.gif

post #113 of 1557
any thoughts on this trench?

350
post #114 of 1557
I really liked that trench. I also loved the price on it, $250 for a 100% cotton 0% artificial fiber trench. I would have bought it had I not bought a Burberry 8 weeks before.
post #115 of 1557
^ i think burberry trench and rugby is two different levels tho. but do u think i can wear the rugby into office?
post #116 of 1557
Quote:
Originally Posted by tv2177 View Post

^ i think burberry trench and rugby is two different levels tho. but do u think i can wear the rugby into office?

Rugby gives off a pretty casual feel on a lot of their items, or at least a younger feel, I think it could work depending on where you work / age.
post #117 of 1557
I am in my late 20s and about to start working in a law office. I was thinking may be I can play with the outwear just a little bit. but thx for the advice tho!
post #118 of 1557
Quote:
Originally Posted by tv2177 View Post

I am in my late 20s and about to start working in a law office. I was thinking may be I can play with the outwear just a little bit. but thx for the advice tho!

Which trench are you looking at. I hada cotton peacoat from 2006 and that would have never been acceptable for anything outside of casual wear.
post #119 of 1557
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Which trench are you looking at. I hada cotton peacoat from 2006 and that would have never been acceptable for anything outside of casual wear.

the exact trench a couple of posts up there.satisfied.gif
post #120 of 1557
Should I expect similar, slim fitting shoulder to shoulder size to Zara/Club Monaco when I wear Rugby? I do not certain whether I can wear Rugby 38R coat or not. (I can wear Club Monaco M/Zara M chesterfield coat) We do not have Rugby store here so buying from ebay is hit or miss... ;_;
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread