or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread - Page 70

post #1036 of 1557

Ugghh I waited too long to buy the 14 Wale Cord Pant in Green. Now they don't have my size. Tomorrow I'll call a store and see if they have them in my size. Or maybe I should call customer service instead? 

post #1037 of 1557
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBC Demon View Post

Ugghh I waited too long to buy the 14 Wale Cord Pant in Green. Now they don't have my size. Tomorrow I'll call a store and see if they have them in my size. Or maybe I should call customer service instead? 

either one works.
post #1038 of 1557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post


STUD13821
Also Just picked up a bunch of items, all sale items are now 50% off. I got the moto jacket for less than 300.
Order:
Leather Varsity Jacket
Schoolboy Cricket Jacket
ZigZag Fox Cardholder
Windowpane Tweed Tie
Heraldic Crest Tie
Varsity Cardigan
Total was 447... stole it all....

Repost. See below.


Edited by momanny - 11/24/12 at 1:32pm
post #1039 of 1557
I was looking to get few thing this morning. Left for few hours to have lunch. Came back home. All 4 items on my cart was sold out. Cricket blazer, sweater 2 corduroy pants. Anyway maybe I have just saved few hundreds. I hope they bring out a final spring collection.
BTW I have just received my first Caruso blazer. They fit right on the shoulder and length is good. But need the sides taken in. Damn nothing fits like a rugby blazer.
post #1040 of 1557
Rugby Caruso jackets have drop 10, standard Caruso Drop 7, it's clear that Rugby are slimmer, and unwearable for many people.
post #1041 of 1557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post


STUD13821
Also Just picked up a bunch of items, all sale items are now 50% off. I got the moto jacket for less than 300.
Order:
Leather Varsity Jacket
Schoolboy Cricket Jacket
ZigZag Fox Cardholder
Windowpane Tweed Tie
Heraldic Crest Tie
Varsity Cardigan
Total was 447... stole it all....

 

Tried to post before but I guess it didn't go through.

 

Thanks for this. I woke up at 5am to this thread and went in! Picked up quite a few pieces:

 

Reversible Trench Coat 
Highbank Down Jacket
Hunting Sweater
Toggle Shawl Cardigan
Gothic ""R"" Varsity Jacket" [now sold out]

Cricket V-Neck Sweater
Fleece Hooded Varsity Jacket
Cotton Varsity Cardigan
"Large ""R"" Varsity Cardigan"
"Large ""R"" Varsity Cardigan"
Monogram Boatneck Sweater
Cricket V-Neck Sweater
Navy Burgundy O-Ring Belt
Red Navy O-Ring Belt

 

 

$898 shipped.

post #1042 of 1557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post

Dude... I am always posting what the deals are.. just scroll up... lol
I guess I didn't inherently mention it stacks, in the last post but go a page back we mentioned it
That cricket blazer ended up costing me 127 bucks...so sweet

haha i know you guys have stacked online, but i was at the store and forgot to use my student discount, called back and one of the SA's said no stacking so i got a little worried. but spoke to another and he said bring it back and they will adjust it.

has anyone seen that yellow felt indian head patch? really like it.
post #1043 of 1557
Quote:
Originally Posted by md2010 View Post

I was looking to get few thing this morning. Left for few hours to have lunch. Came back home. All 4 items on my cart was sold out. Cricket blazer, sweater 2 corduroy pants. Anyway maybe I have just saved few hundreds. I hope they bring out a final spring collection.
BTW I have just received my first Caruso blazer. They fit right on the shoulder and length is good. But need the sides taken in. Damn nothing fits like a rugby blazer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexSF View Post

Rugby Caruso jackets have drop 10, standard Caruso Drop 7, it's clear that Rugby are slimmer, and unwearable for many people.

Where are you finding Caruso items still? Not from the store, or elsewhere?
post #1044 of 1557
Damn Rugby sale looked amazing, missed everything frown.gif
post #1045 of 1557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post

Where are you finding Caruso items still? Not from the store, or elsewhere?

I was talking about old rugby caruso, the interior label said drop 10.
Probably also their own line made in china or elsewhere is made with the same sandard.

the standard of Caruso, Corneliani and many others is drop 7 today, sometime 8 but never 10 so it's clear the rugby jacket has unique fit difficult to find elsewhere.
post #1046 of 1557
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexSF View Post

I was talking about old rugby caruso, the interior label said drop 10.
Probably also their own line made in china or elsewhere is made with the same sandard.
the standard of Caruso, Corneliani and many others is drop 7 today, sometime 8 but never 10 so it's clear the rugby jacket has unique fit difficult to find elsewhere.

Yeah I agree. I guess I'm wondering if their is still a store that sells Caruso suits, because I'd like to cop another one before Rugby goes bye bye
post #1047 of 1557
Quote:
Originally Posted by deez nuts View Post


haha i know you guys have stacked online, but i was at the store and forgot to use my student discount, called back and one of the SA's said no stacking so i got a little worried. but spoke to another and he said bring it back and they will adjust it.
has anyone seen that yellow felt indian head patch? really like it.

Same thing happened to me. After i made my purchase online, I wanted to confirm if the store had the reversible trench in stock..i was thinking about ordering another for my cousin. I spoke to a rep who confirmed they had it but when I mentioned I had an additional coupon code, he said there was no way to stack. I asked him if he was sure. He said he we was absolutely positive. I thanked him for his diligent service and hung up. I proceeded to use the code and stack it to buy one more sweater online before going to the RL Rugby store.

 

I tried on the reversible trench. Wasn't very impressed. The sleeves were uber short..which was fine for me since I'm muscular and don't have long arms. The medium was a good fit but the material seems off...the site pics look better. But being at the store allowed me to see other pieces that I didn't think looked good online. Went home and added another $450 purchase to boot. $1.2k on RL Rugby today.  Sheesh. And just like that I've gone through my holiday shopping funds.

post #1048 of 1557

I had put the 14 Wale Cord Pants in my cart yesterday and they disappeared. Today they were back in so I checked out. Hopefully they get sent.

post #1049 of 1557
Quote:
Originally Posted by momanny View Post

Same thing happened to me. After i made my purchase online, I wanted to confirm if the store had the reversible trench in stock..i was thinking about ordering another for my cousin. I spoke to a rep who confirmed they had it but when I mentioned I had an additional coupon code, he said there was no way to stack. I asked him if he was sure. He said he we was absolutely positive. I thanked him for his diligent service and hung up. I proceeded to use the code and stack it to buy one more sweater online before going to the RL Rugby store.

I tried on the reversible trench. Wasn't very impressed. The sleeves were uber short..which was fine for me since I'm muscular and don't have long arms. The medium was a good fit but the material seems off...the site pics look better. But being at the store allowed me to see other pieces that I didn't think looked good online. Went home and added another $450 purchase to boot. $1.2k on RL Rugby today.  Sheesh. And just like that I've gone through my holiday shopping funds.

damn playa thats a lot of bread. but i'm sure you got your money's worth. with all the items that were already on sale eligible for an additional 50% off, there were alot of deals to be had. that yellow stadium jacket came out to around $75 from $198.
post #1050 of 1557
Quote:
Originally Posted by deez nuts View Post

damn playa thats a lot of bread. but i'm sure you got your money's worth. with all the items that were already on sale eligible for an additional 50% off, there were alot of deals to be had. that yellow stadium jacket came out to around $75 from $198.

Yea I don't know if I'd spend that much at Rugby at this moment. There are going to be super deep discounts coming up in December/January. Most of their items arent even in the 'Sale' section right now, imagine if they were...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread