or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Common Projects F/W 11-12
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Common Projects F/W 11-12 - Page 5

post #61 of 1634
^ thats still like $160 bro...

$15 isnt a game changer in a purchase like this, however over $100 is.

L2math

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #62 of 1634
Some new stock up at RSVP

http://rsvpgallery.com/index.php?family=Common Projects
post #63 of 1634
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirjoe21 View Post

^ thats still like $160 bro...

$15 isnt a game changer in a purchase like this, however over $100 is.

L2math

wtf r u talking about?? 570 - 545 = $25 difference between ssence price and frances may price. Way to math fail.
post #64 of 1634
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roygbivuxg View Post


wtf r u talking about?? 570 - 545 = $25 difference between ssence price and frances may price. Way to math fail.

You do realize I said $730 right?

http://www.ssense.com/men/product/common_projects/duck_boots/40925
post #65 of 1634
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtrocityVector View Post


You do realize I said $730 right?

http://www.ssense.com/men/product/common_projects/duck_boots/40925

The price is $570 at my screen, for the boots only
post #66 of 1634
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knisse View Post


The price is $570 at my screen, for the boots only

The fuck?

For me its at $730...

puzzled.gif
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
500
post #67 of 1634
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtrocityVector View Post


The fuck?

For me its at $730...

puzzled.gif
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
500

Well, the CAD means that the price you're looking at is canadian dollars, although that price still doesn't make sense because the exchange is only something like .96 now. puzzled.gif
post #68 of 1634
It could be that you choose Canadian dollar? Perhaps in the price is included shipping and other fees
The $570 is with US dollar
post #69 of 1634
post #70 of 1634
Okay the more I look at the new vintage soles on the bballs the more I hate them. ffffuuuu.gif
post #71 of 1634
question about last seasons washed silver CP's. I just bought them in a size 41 (went one size down as suggested) and these bitches are tight. its extremely tight around the toebox. Do these washed trainers fit like all other CP's or should I be going TTS in my case? also do courts fit like achillies-- I've heard they have a wider toebox? If that's the case would the rule of "one size down hold?"

Cheers
post #72 of 1634
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES View Post

question about last seasons washed silver CP's. I just bought them in a size 41 (went one size down as suggested) and these bitches are tight. its extremely tight around the toebox. Do these washed trainers fit like all other CP's or should I be going TTS in my case? also do courts fit like achillies-- I've heard they have a wider toebox? If that's the case would the rule of "one size down hold?"

Cheers

For some reason the washed leather feel really snug when you buy your normal CP size. I am sized perfectly at a 41 in achille lows and I remember the washed browns feeling really tight. I would say a good rule for the washed is if you're pushing your normal CP size in achilles, then go ahead and size up in washed. If you have a little bit of room in your achilles and aren't maxing out the length (edit; and width), stick with your normal size for washed. I think it is because the tongue is thicker than on the traditionals. In looking at the shoe it is important to the design, but a real pain in the ass when you've owned a lot of CP's and they throw that curve ball with no warning in the description. Maybe try swapping out the rounded laces for the normal flat laces if you have an extra set to reduce a smidget of extra pressure pushing down on the tongue and thus your foot. That may be a long shot though. Good luck.
post #73 of 1634
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knisse View Post

It could be that you choose Canadian dollar? Perhaps in the price is included shipping and other fees
The $570 is with US dollar

The prices are higher if you're browsing within Canada. Based on where you browse (ie. USA or any other International country) the currency will be in US dollars and the prices will be lower.
(If you don't believe me, try browsing ssense with a proxy server and you'll get the same prices as our American counterparts)
The reason for this is Ssense includes the customs/tariffs on the goods that are made in other countries (extra 18%) and mark up the price for the small market and demand there is in Canada.

Therefore, all you lucky people outside of Canada have lower prices.
post #74 of 1634
Quote:
Originally Posted by slack tide View Post


For some reason the washed leather feel really snug when you buy your normal CP size. I am sized perfectly at a 41 in achille lows and I remember the washed browns feeling really tight. I would say a good rule for the washed is if you're pushing your normal CP size in achilles, then go ahead and size up in washed. If you have a little bit of room in your achilles and aren't maxing out the length (edit; and width), stick with your normal size for washed. I think it is because the tongue is thicker than on the traditionals. In looking at the shoe it is important to the design, but a real pain in the ass when you've owned a lot of CP's and they throw that curve ball with no warning in the description. Maybe try swapping out the rounded laces for the normal flat laces if you have an extra set to reduce a smidget of extra pressure pushing down on the tongue and thus your foot. That may be a long shot though. Good luck.

Thanks mate.

Would you say the unwashed achilles are considerably roomier? These are actually my first Cp's.
post #75 of 1634
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES View Post


Thanks mate.

Would you say the unwashed achilles are considerably roomier? These are actually my first Cp's.

N/p man-

If you can get the 41 washed achilles on your foot and walk around and consider them to be 'pretty tight, but wearable' (as I was) I would say you would be fine in 41 for regular achilles. If your washed in size 41 are too tight, to the point of wanting to return them, then I would say your best bet moving forward for the vast majority of CP models, including the regular achilles, is a size 42. I would venture to say that normal CPs will feel almost a half size larger than the washed leather.

edit; weird sizing comparisons/advice above, but hopefully it makes sense to you
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Common Projects F/W 11-12