I think they run big (or slightly narrow in the toe box?) for me... got 43 in shell toe highs but 44 in Achilles.... i dunno.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Common Projects CP Desert Boot Suede Chukka Brown 41 Last post on 12/2/11 at 3:34pm in Buying and Selling
- Vans ripoff Common Projects on another level. Last post on 5/10/11 at 12:01am in Streetwear and Denim
- ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** Last post on 8/26/16 at 3:27pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Common Projects S/S 2010 Last post on 12/5/14 at 1:07pm in Streetwear and Denim
- WTB: Common Projects Achilles Low White Sz. 41 Last post on 9/14/13 at 2:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Common Projects F/W 11-12 - Page 32
sorry.... I got 43's in the highs.... good foot fit; a bit larger around the ankle, but went to 44's in Achilles... not sure if anyone else has had similar findings.
Ahh too bad, I wear mine more than any other of my CP's. Looks like Kid Nickles posted a good option. Not sure if you can find'em though. Maybe we'll see some pop up in S/S 12.
I bought a pair of Achilles "Premium" a few days ago.
Well, I saw the model only on the web, in Très Bien Shop, and it looked superb !
Finally... I was disapointed. The sneakers looks so big on foot, not very nice... only the profile is fine for me. Anyway, I send back the pair and I will be refund.
Today I tried a simple Achilles model and... I find it far better ! :)
Pics of the Premium model I took :
http://uppix.net/b/3/b/20b2f72abaeb4e476221868f2a027.jpg (not the perfection here... but better that what we saw earlier on this thread!)
See ? The profile is perfect but from above...
Well, may be it's me... I am little strange sometimes, about sneakers... Anyway I prefer the normal Achilles !
It was my modest review, hope it can help ! :)
Did you take the same size for the original achilles?
Do they fit the same as the premium?
If I am OK with 41 original achilles should I go the same for the premium ones?
Here's my CP collection:
Training Boot (olive/leather), BBall (white/leather), Tournament (black/canvas), Achilles Mid (black/leather), Desert Boot (tan/suede), Tournament Velcro (white/perforated leather) and not pictured; Achilles Low (grey/leather). All size 45 and all fit exactly the same. Haven't had a chance to try on the washed versions though. Has anyone got a pair of the grey suede BBalls?
What do you (or anyone else) wear the all black mids with? Have any fit pics? Mine are just sitting in my closet.
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 5 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Arc'teryx LEAF Alpha and Alpha LT (Both BNWT) 7 minutes ago
- › NWT Custom ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA MILANO TUXEDO - ONE BUTTON/PEAK LAPEL... 7 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding