I think they run big (or slightly narrow in the toe box?) for me... got 43 in shell toe highs but 44 in Achilles.... i dunno.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Common Projects CP Desert Boot Suede Chukka Brown 41 Last post on 12/2/11 at 3:34pm in Buying and Selling
- Vans ripoff Common Projects on another level. Last post on 5/10/11 at 12:01am in Streetwear and Denim
- ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** Last post on Today at 1:03 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Common Projects S/S 2010 Last post on 12/5/14 at 1:07pm in Streetwear and Denim
- WTB: Common Projects Achilles Low White Sz. 41 Last post on 9/14/13 at 2:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Common Projects F/W 11-12 - Page 32
Styleforum Top Picks
sorry.... I got 43's in the highs.... good foot fit; a bit larger around the ankle, but went to 44's in Achilles... not sure if anyone else has had similar findings.
Ahh too bad, I wear mine more than any other of my CP's. Looks like Kid Nickles posted a good option. Not sure if you can find'em though. Maybe we'll see some pop up in S/S 12.
I bought a pair of Achilles "Premium" a few days ago.
Well, I saw the model only on the web, in Très Bien Shop, and it looked superb !
Finally... I was disapointed. The sneakers looks so big on foot, not very nice... only the profile is fine for me. Anyway, I send back the pair and I will be refund.
Today I tried a simple Achilles model and... I find it far better ! :)
Pics of the Premium model I took :
http://uppix.net/b/3/b/20b2f72abaeb4e476221868f2a027.jpg (not the perfection here... but better that what we saw earlier on this thread!)
See ? The profile is perfect but from above...
Well, may be it's me... I am little strange sometimes, about sneakers... Anyway I prefer the normal Achilles !
It was my modest review, hope it can help ! :)
Did you take the same size for the original achilles?
Do they fit the same as the premium?
If I am OK with 41 original achilles should I go the same for the premium ones?
Here's my CP collection:
Training Boot (olive/leather), BBall (white/leather), Tournament (black/canvas), Achilles Mid (black/leather), Desert Boot (tan/suede), Tournament Velcro (white/perforated leather) and not pictured; Achilles Low (grey/leather). All size 45 and all fit exactly the same. Haven't had a chance to try on the washed versions though. Has anyone got a pair of the grey suede BBalls?
What do you (or anyone else) wear the all black mids with? Have any fit pics? Mine are just sitting in my closet.
- Common Projects F/W 11-12
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 37 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 38 seconds ago
- › how do inseams change proportion of pants? 3 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 15 minutes ago
- › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other... 15 minutes ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 17 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 20 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories