I think they run big (or slightly narrow in the toe box?) for me... got 43 in shell toe highs but 44 in Achilles.... i dunno.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Common Projects CP Desert Boot Suede Chukka Brown 41 Last post on 12/2/11 at 3:34pm in Marketplace
- Vans ripoff Common Projects on another level. Last post on 5/10/11 at 12:01am in Streetwear and Denim
- ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** Last post on Yesterday at 3:46 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Common Projects S/S 2010 Last post on 12/5/14 at 1:07pm in Streetwear and Denim
- WTB: Common Projects Achilles Low White Sz. 41 Last post on 9/14/13 at 2:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Common Projects F/W 11-12 - Page 32
Styleforum Top Picks
sorry.... I got 43's in the highs.... good foot fit; a bit larger around the ankle, but went to 44's in Achilles... not sure if anyone else has had similar findings.
Ahh too bad, I wear mine more than any other of my CP's. Looks like Kid Nickles posted a good option. Not sure if you can find'em though. Maybe we'll see some pop up in S/S 12.
I bought a pair of Achilles "Premium" a few days ago.
Well, I saw the model only on the web, in Très Bien Shop, and it looked superb !
Finally... I was disapointed. The sneakers looks so big on foot, not very nice... only the profile is fine for me. Anyway, I send back the pair and I will be refund.
Today I tried a simple Achilles model and... I find it far better ! :)
Pics of the Premium model I took :
http://uppix.net/b/3/b/20b2f72abaeb4e476221868f2a027.jpg (not the perfection here... but better that what we saw earlier on this thread!)
See ? The profile is perfect but from above...
Well, may be it's me... I am little strange sometimes, about sneakers... Anyway I prefer the normal Achilles !
It was my modest review, hope it can help ! :)
Did you take the same size for the original achilles?
Do they fit the same as the premium?
If I am OK with 41 original achilles should I go the same for the premium ones?
Here's my CP collection:
Training Boot (olive/leather), BBall (white/leather), Tournament (black/canvas), Achilles Mid (black/leather), Desert Boot (tan/suede), Tournament Velcro (white/perforated leather) and not pictured; Achilles Low (grey/leather). All size 45 and all fit exactly the same. Haven't had a chance to try on the washed versions though. Has anyone got a pair of the grey suede BBalls?
What do you (or anyone else) wear the all black mids with? Have any fit pics? Mine are just sitting in my closet.
- Common Projects F/W 11-12
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Khaki's of Carmel - Official Affiliate Thread - Carmel-by-the-Sea,... 9 seconds ago
- › REEVES OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Gi Capri Napoli ? 5 minutes ago
- › Double Breasted Style. 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015