or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Common Projects F/W 11-12
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Common Projects F/W 11-12 - Page 27

post #391 of 1634
The brown highs. The leather was shit.

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #392 of 1634
...
Edited by melonadejello - 12/4/11 at 12:43am
post #393 of 1634
I think the shelltoes fit slightly tighter in the toes than the Achilles do. I think I'm going to throw them up for sale, although I think putting 2-3 wears into them would definitely stretch them out enough.
post #394 of 1634
if im a sperry and vans in US 9, should i go for 41 or 42 in CP ?
post #395 of 1634
41, I'm size 10 vans and size 42 CP and it is pretty tight with some room at the top
post #396 of 1634

Alright, I know everyone posts the same damn questions about size conversions.. but I'm looking to grab my first pair of CP. I'm trying to get a pair of Achillies lows, and I'm not sure about the sizing! I'm generally a size 8US in Converse chucks.. which I find to run a little large. I'm an 8.5 to 9 in Vans, depending on the model. What would you say I should go with on a pair of Achillies lows - size 40, 41? I would rather them be a little snug than loose, really, as I'd like to be able to rock them during the summer as well.


Any advice is greatly appreciated !

post #397 of 1634
Quote:
Originally Posted by Family Death View Post

Alright, I know everyone posts the same damn questions about size conversions.. but I'm looking to grab my first pair of CP. I'm trying to get a pair of Achillies lows, and I'm not sure about the sizing! I'm generally a size 8US in Converse chucks.. which I find to run a little large. I'm an 8.5 to 9 in Vans, depending on the model. What would you say I should go with on a pair of Achillies lows - size 40, 41? I would rather them be a little snug than loose, really, as I'd like to be able to rock them during the summer as well.


Any advice is greatly appreciated !

i'm about the same size as you, and wear a 41 with insole. 40 would probably fit lengthwise, but might be too narrow.
post #398 of 1634
post #399 of 1634
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix View Post

i'm about the same size as you, and wear a 41 with insole. 40 would probably fit lengthwise, but might be too narrow.
I realize this is a probably a dumb question, but what's the point of the insole?
post #400 of 1634

Still a bit thrown on the sizing, I've seen some websites that sell CP list the EU size and the US equivalent.. it says the 41 is the equivalent of an 8 US.  I've looked up some shoe sizing converters and I've seen like 2-3 different examples of conversion charts, they seem like they all vary a bit.  I've found a pair of 41's on sale for a pretty good price, but the guy is claiming that the 41 is comparable to a US 9 because they run big. But from what everyone is saying here, they may run a little long but most people are having troubles with width for the most part. I'm an 8-9 US depending on the shoe, so I guess if i'm trying to avoid any width problems, I should go with the 41..

post #401 of 1634

cpachilleslowbrown1.jpg

^ Does anybody know when this model was released? Maybe this was last F/W, I'm not sure..

post #402 of 1634
Quote:
Originally Posted by Family Death View Post

cpachilleslowbrown1.jpg


^ Does anybody know when this model was released? Maybe this was last F/W, I'm not sure..

I don't know..must be a prototype.. I've never seen a Common Project shoe like that baldy[1].gif
post #403 of 1634

Aw.. anyone else know anything about this model? Looks pretty decent, I'm sort of digging the darkk chocolate brown color, the lace is kind of funny looking though. I have recently seen a the mid on sale on another site in an extremely similar color.. but the laces were different on the mids.

post #404 of 1634
What insole do you guys recommend?
post #405 of 1634
superfeet black
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Common Projects F/W 11-12