Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Common Projects CP Desert Boot Suede Chukka Brown 41 Last post on 12/2/11 at 3:34pm in Buying and Selling
- Vans ripoff Common Projects on another level. Last post on 5/10/11 at 12:01am in Streetwear and Denim
- ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** Last post on 1/29/16 at 8:06am in Streetwear and Denim
- Common Projects S/S 2010 Last post on 12/5/14 at 1:07pm in Streetwear and Denim
- WTB: Common Projects Achilles Low White Sz. 41 Last post on 9/14/13 at 2:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Common Projects F/W 11-12 - Page 102
Styleforum Top Picks
fuck! i already ordered 43. the revolve clothing website listed 43 as 9.5. when i checked it last week but wasnt finished looking then the week after i came back to buy it, it was gone. then i found the 43 from a site called La Carconne. (they dont have 42 at all.)
how bad is it gonna be? (ive never worn common projects before) i remember when i bought those in 9.5 (store)
it was narrow shoe and kinda fit quite tight at first but now its stretched out and fits fine.
i am a UK 8.5 and bought a 42, but have wide feet and the bones of my foot were straining at the sides, so i sized up to 43. YMMV of course. If it's a bit big though you can always use an insole, i'd rather that than endure weeks of discomfort in the hope that they'll stretch out.
Your milage may vary.
I have been wearing a 43 in achilles, but I've found they slip a little so I took a chance on the 42 in the winter premium black. If they don't work out maybe we can switch, or I'll sell you mine if you return yours.
If you're a 41 and looking for a pair of the combat boots, here you go: http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?product=COMM-MZ181&c=
331 plus another 50 off with the code listed on their website, enjoy. I really wish they had it a size up :(
antic boutik has a descent selection with a good sale
cpxgeller and vintages are new, have a pair of white achilles coming in from TBS as well
Edited by linds_15 - 11/23/12 at 5:35pm
sure that sounds good. ill let u know when i get mine, (says estimated shipping arrival NOV 30th)
btw how new is urs?
- Common Projects F/W 11-12
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Recent purchases - Part II 47 seconds ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 3 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 7 minutes ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 11 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 11 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...