Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Common Projects CP Desert Boot Suede Chukka Brown 41 Last post on 12/2/11 at 3:34pm in Buying and Selling
- Vans ripoff Common Projects on another level. Last post on 5/10/11 at 12:01am in Streetwear and Denim
- ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** Last post on 1/29/16 at 8:06am in Streetwear and Denim
- Common Projects S/S 2010 Last post on 12/5/14 at 1:07pm in Streetwear and Denim
- WTB: Common Projects Achilles Low White Sz. 41 Last post on 9/14/13 at 2:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Common Projects F/W 11-12 - Page 97
Styleforum Top Picks
Has anyone here tried the KAZUKI KURAISHI X THE SOLOIST ROD LAVER VIN shoe? I've sold 2 pairs of Achilles since they just don't fit me well so was looking at these as a potential alternative. If so, can you comment on quality or fit? I'm also looking at MMM as an alternative.
If these are like my other vin lavers, they fit true to size and are maybe slightly narrow but not as much as CPs. Not sure if they're worth $150.
I'd like to buy a pair of the tournament high tops (not sure what season they are from).
Can anyone give sizing advice? I've never bought a pair of "designer" sneakers before, and there are some conflicting posts on this forum.
I'm a 9.5-10 in vans, an 8.5-9 in Clarks desert boots, an 8-8.5 in most English dress shoes, and 8.5-9 in Wolverine 1000 mile and most red wings
Anyone want a 15% code for Tres valid till 31? Ive got another one. Thought I would buy something but didnt'. First 5 people to msg will be raffled and I will give the code to the person at 11-12 pm tonight. I will send the message to the winner! It is 7 pm EST at the time of this message. I wanna give peeps a fair chance.
Please send a message ONLY if youre dead set on buying something
- Common Projects F/W 11-12
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 21 seconds ago
- › Finding affordable menswear? (chicago) 3 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 20 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 28 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 28 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 31 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 32 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 35 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...