Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Common Projects CP Desert Boot Suede Chukka Brown 41 Last post on 12/2/11 at 3:34pm in Buying and Selling
- Vans ripoff Common Projects on another level. Last post on 5/10/11 at 12:01am in Streetwear and Denim
- ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** Last post on Today at 4:53 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Common Projects S/S 2010 Last post on 12/5/14 at 1:07pm in Streetwear and Denim
- WTB: Common Projects Achilles Low White Sz. 41 Last post on 9/14/13 at 2:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Common Projects F/W 11-12 - Page 97
Has anyone here tried the KAZUKI KURAISHI X THE SOLOIST ROD LAVER VIN shoe? I've sold 2 pairs of Achilles since they just don't fit me well so was looking at these as a potential alternative. If so, can you comment on quality or fit? I'm also looking at MMM as an alternative.
If these are like my other vin lavers, they fit true to size and are maybe slightly narrow but not as much as CPs. Not sure if they're worth $150.
I'd like to buy a pair of the tournament high tops (not sure what season they are from).
Can anyone give sizing advice? I've never bought a pair of "designer" sneakers before, and there are some conflicting posts on this forum.
I'm a 9.5-10 in vans, an 8.5-9 in Clarks desert boots, an 8-8.5 in most English dress shoes, and 8.5-9 in Wolverine 1000 mile and most red wings
Anyone want a 15% code for Tres valid till 31? Ive got another one. Thought I would buy something but didnt'. First 5 people to msg will be raffled and I will give the code to the person at 11-12 pm tonight. I will send the message to the winner! It is 7 pm EST at the time of this message. I wanna give peeps a fair chance.
Please send a message ONLY if youre dead set on buying something
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 25 seconds ago
- › Peacoat fit advice 2 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › TEN TIES, FIVE JACKETS (10/5 THREAD): Fall-Winter Edition 3 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 5 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 8 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 8 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 11 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...