or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Common Projects F/W 11-12
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Common Projects F/W 11-12 - Page 95

post #1411 of 1634

How bout you buy white achilles and then buy all the colored laces you want?

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #1412 of 1634
Quote:
Originally Posted by smashwindow View Post

How bout you buy white achilles and then buy all the colored laces you want?

The sole isn't vintage tho
post #1413 of 1634

it will be vintage after some wear ;)

post #1414 of 1634
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes874 View Post

Anyone actually order from Nitty Gritty? Just about the only place I can find with low achillies size 40 in white. Total is 227.20EUR or $286 after VAT discount, shipping is free over 220EUR too.

Ordered a few yuketens and some random stuff from them. Service and shipping are good / fast. Didn't get any customs
post #1415 of 1634
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Felt TTS for me but I have wider feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbin View Post

I size down 1 on the chukkas from my achilles size, have slightly wide feet and they are a bit tight at first

Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptionist View Post

+1.

I also have wide feet and sized down one from my usual shoe size (44/44.5 to a 43). 
They were a little tight at the pinky toe at first but fits perfect now. The leather will stretch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momentoftruth View Post

same here

confusing as the general census on this forum is that they size down 1 on achillies as well so this sounds like you double down on chukkas lol

would the dressier boots be the same?
http://www.yoox.com/au/44435140XI/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=44435140XI&sizeId=
post #1416 of 1634
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Ordered a few yuketens and some random stuff from them. Service and shipping are good / fast. Didn't get any customs
Thanks for the info, might give them a shot then.
post #1417 of 1634
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomee View Post

confusing as the general census on this forum is that they size down 1 on achillies as well so this sounds like you double down on chukkas lol
would the dressier boots be the same?
http://www.yoox.com/au/44435140XI/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=44435140XI&sizeId=

Dressier boots felt big to me, chukka has a bit of structure so I thought it fit the same as achilles
post #1418 of 1634
Quote:
Originally Posted by smashwindow View Post

How bout you buy white achilles and then buy all the colored laces you want?

Hi mate, it is the most reasonable ( and possible) thing to do.

However, the diference is not only with the laces, as you know.. they have bits of green or blue in the shoe also..

Details i know, but that make the diference in my opinion..

I have found ones.. but they are not my size, which i believe it is a 40 with CP ( usually a 7.5 Uk.)
post #1419 of 1634
Quote:
Originally Posted by FONlx View Post

Hi mate, it is the most reasonable ( and possible) thing to do.
However, the diference is not only with the laces, as you know.. they have bits of green or blue in the shoe also..
Details i know, but that make the diference in my opinion..
I have found ones.. but they are not my size, which i believe it is a 40 with CP ( usually a 7.5 Uk.)

post #1420 of 1634
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbin View Post


Nice touch! Can you find me another to work up the soles? icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #1421 of 1634
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes874 View Post

Tried that, not much luck. Only a couple posts here even mention the store. Sounds like customs is a possibility due to Nitty shipping via FedEx.
Is there a threshold on customs typically for duty charges, items over $300USD?

i just received my order from Nitty Gritty today
went smooth as and quick delivery to Australia

8c6f3da3.jpg
post #1422 of 1634
where are the pics of the shoes?!
post #1423 of 1634

bump, still looking for size 43 black mid achilles for under $250 :( cant shell out 300+ for theseee waaah

post #1424 of 1634
wondering if anyone was interested in a size 11 chukka boot in grey?
post #1425 of 1634
Quote:
Originally Posted by pronxs View Post

where are the pics of the shoes?!

just white achillies.jpg
biggrin.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Common Projects F/W 11-12