or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Common Projects F/W 11-12
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Common Projects F/W 11-12 - Page 89

post #1321 of 1634
Quote:
Originally Posted by smashwindow View Post

^except the shoes and boots which have a bigger toebox

Yep sorry, i guess just the achilles
post #1322 of 1634

do the vintage highs fit bigger than achilles?

post #1323 of 1634
im looking to buy a pair of sz 41 cp bb vintage his, does anyone know how theyl fit if i wear a 41 in kris van assche and wings+horns? ive tried the achilles on in the past in a sz 41, they fit pretty perfectly. i fit an 8.5 in nike dunks and 7.5 in chucks. i just dont want them to be too loose, i keep hearing they fit atleast one size larger then tagged
post #1324 of 1634
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowpanda View Post

im looking to buy a pair of sz 41 cp bb vintage his, does anyone know how theyl fit if i wear a 41 in kris van assche and wings+horns? ive tried the achilles on in the past in a sz 41, they fit pretty perfectly. i fit an 8.5 in nike dunks and 7.5 in chucks. i just dont want them to be too loose, i keep hearing they fit atleast one size larger then tagged

41 should be fine. The only exception to this is if your foot is really thin since CPs are so narrow, then you would probably want to go with a sz 40.
post #1325 of 1634
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipractice View Post

41 should be fine. The only exception to this is if your foot is really thin since CPs are so narrow, then you would probably want to go with a sz 40.

thanks ipractice, yeah i think your right, i have average width feet so i think the 41 will be perfect. thanks! reppd tongue.gif
post #1326 of 1634

 

 

Achilles Vintage SS 13

post #1327 of 1634
Saw those on FB, love that shade of blue
post #1328 of 1634

i dont want to see new cp's, i want to see new editions. aren't they slated to be released next month? did they scrap it entirely?

post #1329 of 1634
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13k View Post

Saw these off WW for FW12...

the wools are also up

Just got these from WW and they are great. Fit about like my achilles.
post #1330 of 1634


Just scored my first pair on sale at yoox. Finally I will see what all the fuss is about. happy.gif
post #1331 of 1634
Quote:
Originally Posted by beowolf View Post


Just scored my first pair on sale at yoox. Finally I will see what all the fuss is about. happy.gif

I got the same ones, same place, and same reason icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #1332 of 1634
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommonOlivier View Post

 

 

Achilles Vintage SS 13

 

the blue and the grey could get it. And by it I mean a chance to lower my credit score

post #1333 of 1634

Do you guys think these will go on sale anytime soon? or should I just pull the trigger lol

post #1334 of 1634
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDave View Post

I got the same ones, same place, and same reason icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

I got mine (low top tho) and i'm very impressed by the quality. You won't be disappointed! :-) well made and comfy!!!
post #1335 of 1634

black leather mids massive icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif


Edited by ExAngel - 8/24/12 at 1:56pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Common Projects F/W 11-12