We're talking about Canada. Come to think of it, might be just FedEx ground that has brokerage, but you still have to pay the 30% duties/taxes.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Common Projects CP Desert Boot Suede Chukka Brown 41 Last post on 12/2/11 at 3:34pm in Buying and Selling
- Vans ripoff Common Projects on another level. Last post on 5/10/11 at 12:01am in Streetwear and Denim
- ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** Last post on 2/24/17 at 10:53pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Common Projects S/S 2010 Last post on 12/5/14 at 1:07pm in Streetwear and Denim
- WTB: Common Projects Achilles Low White Sz. 41 Last post on 9/14/13 at 2:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Common Projects F/W 11-12 - Page 86
when I order something and it's shipped by ups, I gotta pay brokerage right away... but fedex didn't charge anything. Hasn't talked bout anything neither. We'll see but I don't think i'll receive an invoice later...never hapenned before.
La garconne has the Bball high in black: http://www.lagarconne.com/store/item.htm?itemid=17460&sid=1274&pid=#
and Ssense has the Bball high in tan (ssense has the black as well, but its slightly more expensive): http://www.ssense.com/men/product/common_projects/tan_vintage_basketball_sneakers/57146
Sorry, looking for white. Thanks though.
My name is Olivier, collecting Common Projects since a while.
I just wanted to let you know I created a Pinterest Board with the list of the Common Projects FW 12-13 available.
I hope it is the most complete possible, with commentary for each model if New model / New Style / New color.
I may update it if I see new models
Please feel free to correct me if you can see any mistake or ping me if you see something missing
Happy to join this thread.
here's one you missed
Thank you for the tip
Also added the Achilles Wool Navy Blue
- › Alden Color 8 Shell Cordovan Longwing Blucher in 8D 39 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 3 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 6 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 9 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 12 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets for Taller folks 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 16 minutes ago
- › NWT Eidos L/S Lupo Navy (MD) 18 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...