or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Allen Edmonds Fall 2011 Catalogue
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Allen Edmonds Fall 2011 Catalogue

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
Just came out. Includes the new Independence Collection:

http://issuu.com/allenedmonds/docs/2011_falldigest
post #2 of 14
Kind of disappointed not to see the promised "New Mora". And so the waiting continues... plain.gif
post #3 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick V. View Post

Just came out. Includes the new Independence Collection:

http://issuu.com/allenedmonds/docs/2011_falldigest

AE sure makes a lot of shoes.
post #4 of 14
Having read the catalog, I have no idea what makes the Independence collection "ultra premium" other than a fancy nameplate ... and the unmentioned price. Advertising fail.
post #5 of 14
Hard to see being so small, but do they have double soles and stacked leather heels?

The calf player's shoes I got from nordstroms have the above, and I find they are elevated a bit over the standard AE product.
post #6 of 14
Dalton and Fifth Street boots look pretty cool.
post #7 of 14
post #8 of 14
Christ almighty that's an ugly catalog. The Lillian Vernon catalog is more graphically sophisticated.
post #9 of 14
As per my email exchange with AE, the Mora's will be re-released spring 2012. They are redesigning the buckle to be more "functional"
post #10 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeLA View Post

Christ almighty that's an ugly catalog. The Lillian Vernon catalog is more graphically sophisticated.

Thank you for your insight clown.
post #11 of 14
I thought there were supposed to be more cigar/ dark brown cordovan shoes, like the ones somebody was selling on B&S recently.
post #12 of 14
Wow.

They desperately need a new line builder, designer, and pattern maker.

Can't say I've ever seen a PTD with an embroidered baseball logo on it - that's classy.

My Father was right....he got out at just the right time.
post #13 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny58 View Post

The McTavish in Natural Wax Infused Leather looks interesting.

Yeah, those are really neat. Paul Smith-y. May have to get a pair in black.
post #14 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIDER View Post

Wow.

They desperately need a new line builder, designer, and pattern maker.

Can't say I've ever seen a PTD with an embroidered baseball logo on it - that's classy.

My Father was right....he got out at just the right time.

Need much elaboration and your position....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Allen Edmonds Fall 2011 Catalogue