Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sole Welting Last post on 8/17/14 at 10:03pm in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 10:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More Last post on Yesterday at 9:38 pm in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Yesterday at 8:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 8/16/14 at 2:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread - Page 59
Styleforum Top Picks
just the designs you chose
105, 106, 118, 205, 315, 500, 523, 524FC, 542, 546 would be my choices
It might be a bit difficult, to get Helmut Newton, as he died in 2004.
What about Peter Lindbergh who, like Newton is also an absolute master of b&w photography and German (born)?
For those of you who cannot wait, feel free to check out our online shop as we have a very large selection of Saint Crispin's in stock. For those of you who must, MTOs rarely take more than 8 weeks, and if it does it is because there are predictable circumstances, such as their August holiday, or a client is making multiple pairs on the same personalized last.
Thanks for the info, great to know!
First pair of loafers in about 20 years... and with tassels no less! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Those are sweet medtect ! Do you take the same size in loafers and lace ups? Thinking of ordering my first pair of loafers from StC.
I did in fact take the same size, with a few mm rasped off my modified last. Unfortunately, the loafers still ran a bit large, so StC arranged for pick up at my office and they're now back in the workshop in Romania for modification.
Thank for that, I'll keep that in mind when I order a pair. I am sure StC will be able to fix it to your satisfaction.
Edited by tchoy - 8/31/13 at 5:32am
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Nigel Cabourn 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 3 minutes ago
- › What is this collar flap on my trench coat for? 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Looking for babyclothes! 6 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 7 minutes ago
- › Charles Tyrwhitt 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)