Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:14 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 6/16/15 at 11:43am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:30 am in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 7:13 am in Classic Menswear
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** Last post on Yesterday at 11:50 am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread - Page 59
Styleforum Top Picks
just the designs you chose
105, 106, 118, 205, 315, 500, 523, 524FC, 542, 546 would be my choices
It might be a bit difficult, to get Helmut Newton, as he died in 2004.
What about Peter Lindbergh who, like Newton is also an absolute master of b&w photography and German (born)?
For those of you who cannot wait, feel free to check out our online shop as we have a very large selection of Saint Crispin's in stock. For those of you who must, MTOs rarely take more than 8 weeks, and if it does it is because there are predictable circumstances, such as their August holiday, or a client is making multiple pairs on the same personalized last.
Thanks for the info, great to know!
First pair of loafers in about 20 years... and with tassels no less! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Those are sweet medtect ! Do you take the same size in loafers and lace ups? Thinking of ordering my first pair of loafers from StC.
I did in fact take the same size, with a few mm rasped off my modified last. Unfortunately, the loafers still ran a bit large, so StC arranged for pick up at my office and they're now back in the workshop in Romania for modification.
Thank for that, I'll keep that in mind when I order a pair. I am sure StC will be able to fix it to your satisfaction.
Edited by tchoy - 8/31/13 at 5:32am
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Poor man's watch thread 28 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 5 minutes ago
- › Just bought this watch for $800 from Macys. Was it a good buy? 6 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 6 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Seconds - Salvagable? 11 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...