Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 9:15 am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:57 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 3/17/15 at 5:34am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 4:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** Last post on Today at 8:56 am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread - Page 59
Styleforum Top Picks
just the designs you chose
105, 106, 118, 205, 315, 500, 523, 524FC, 542, 546 would be my choices
It might be a bit difficult, to get Helmut Newton, as he died in 2004.
What about Peter Lindbergh who, like Newton is also an absolute master of b&w photography and German (born)?
For those of you who cannot wait, feel free to check out our online shop as we have a very large selection of Saint Crispin's in stock. For those of you who must, MTOs rarely take more than 8 weeks, and if it does it is because there are predictable circumstances, such as their August holiday, or a client is making multiple pairs on the same personalized last.
Thanks for the info, great to know!
First pair of loafers in about 20 years... and with tassels no less! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Those are sweet medtect ! Do you take the same size in loafers and lace ups? Thinking of ordering my first pair of loafers from StC.
I did in fact take the same size, with a few mm rasped off my modified last. Unfortunately, the loafers still ran a bit large, so StC arranged for pick up at my office and they're now back in the workshop in Romania for modification.
Thank for that, I'll keep that in mind when I order a pair. I am sure StC will be able to fix it to your satisfaction.
Edited by tchoy - 8/31/13 at 5:32am
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Australian Members 44 seconds ago
- › Mt. Rainier Design Down Compass Jacket 55 seconds ago
- › Jack Erwin Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 3 minutes ago
- › Wanted: Margaret Howell MHL Rolled Edge Jumper Shetland Wool (AW14)... 4 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 5 minutes ago
- › Indochino, Proper Cloth and Natty Shirts - all 3 screwed up... 6 minutes ago
- › Wanted: Margaret Howell MHL PVC Jacket Size Small/Medium 8 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...