Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:17 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 7/22/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 7/28/15 at 11:25am in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Yesterday at 11:28 pm in Classic Menswear
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** Last post on Yesterday at 10:17 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread - Page 58post #856 of 41178/23/13 at 7:10am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #857 of 41178/24/13 at 12:18ampost #858 of 41178/24/13 at 2:34ampost #859 of 41178/24/13 at 5:06ampost #860 of 41178/26/13 at 6:32amQuote:Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH
No, no, I mean their workshop. If I order a pair from Leffot from the official StC catalogue, for example I want model 215 in black does St.C have this at their shop they would ship directly to Leffot, or would they start physically making the shoe when they get the order?
I'm just wondering because if they make them all from scratch upon getting the order then there is no incentive (time waiting) to just order from their book. If I can get a shoe in 2 weeks rather than 4 months that would incentivize me not to get fuddy-duddy on the MTO details.
Btw, I first read your name as Iloveboobs.
Patrick, did you get an answer for your question?post #861 of 41178/26/13 at 7:34ampost #862 of 41178/26/13 at 7:36ampost #863 of 41178/26/13 at 8:04ampost #864 of 41178/26/13 at 2:51pmpost #865 of 41178/26/13 at 5:06pmQuote:
I got my first pair 2 months from the date I ordered.
My second pair is taking a bit longer only because they take off three weeks in Aug for vacation.
However both times Leather Soul quoted the typical 8 to 10 week time frame.post #866 of 41178/27/13 at 4:01ampost #867 of 41178/27/13 at 4:04ampost #868 of 41178/27/13 at 5:22ampost #869 of 41178/27/13 at 5:29am
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
Currently, there are 1094 Active Users (170 Members and 924 Guests)
- › Where to buy: Mother of Pearl Studs 5 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 7 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › TyCooN's Official Boxing Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 14 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › MTO/ Bespoke shoe plans for 2015? 20 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 23 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...