Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sole Welting Last post on 11/16/14 at 1:54pm in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 5:04 am in Classic Menswear
- John Lobb Appreciation Thread Last post on 11/20/14 at 10:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More Last post on Yesterday at 1:25 pm in Classic Menswear
- Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review Last post on Today at 12:40 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread - Page 45
Styleforum Top Picks
You must, you must, you simply just must.
Good luck with this quest.
I was so happy with my first pair it simply did not take long and I found myself ordering my second pair.
Have you figured out which ones you would want to get yet?
This is also from leatherfoot's homepage and if anyone have these in size 7 im buying :)
These are perfect. The last, the color in combination with the natural sole edge and just by looking at them I can feel the thickness of the leather.
Before I saw these I had another maker and shoe at no.1, but right now,
#1 shoe for me is held by the SC model 315 in colour 603
If "leatherfoot" came up with this configuration, hats off to you my good sir :)
We would be very happy to make one for you. Please email us at email@example.com and we can get started!
The first 3 all look like the chiseled last, but according to Leatherfoot's site, the Chukka is on the Classic last. I think that might be a mis-print.
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › fox>>Fresno State vs Nevada Live NCAA 46 seconds ago
- › tv %%Boise State vs Wyoming Live 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › live=Missouri vs Tennessee Live NCAA College Football 2014-15 3 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 4 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 5 minutes ago
- › Cinnamon Rough Out before and after 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)