or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread - Page 399

post #5971 of 6165
Congrats Murlsquirl those are lovely 👍👍
post #5972 of 6165
Well done sir. Well done
post #5973 of 6165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post
 

 

Will do.  Thanks.

Really nice.  Like it very much that... pig skin?.  Thanks

post #5974 of 6165
Murl, they are fab u lous! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #5975 of 6165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapasman View Post

Really nice.  Like it very much that... pig skin?.  Thanks

Grain calf

Thanks, everyone. Can't wait to wear them tomorrow.
post #5976 of 6165

Just arrived today.  I flew up to New York for the trunk show at The Armory on Memorial Day weekend. Phillip said I'd get them in September.

post #5977 of 6165
^^^^amazing my man love the color combo deets please
post #5978 of 6165

I'd like to take credit for the combo, but I just saw it on their site and ordered the same style and color.

 

It's their 205 Oxford.  

 

Here's the pic from their site:

 

post #5979 of 6165


Rocking mine today
post #5980 of 6165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch Cargo View Post
 

Just arrived today.  I flew up to New York for the trunk show at The Armory on Memorial Day weekend. Phillip said I'd get them in September.

..."with his pals, Spinner and Paddlefoot." GREAT avi, bro. Great shoes as well.

post #5981 of 6165
Hi gents,
Need some sizing advice,
I wear:
G&G UK10F last TG7
EB UK10 last 946

I am guessing I am UK10F in Saint crispin, right?
post #5982 of 6165
Quote:
Originally Posted by sd2002 View Post

Hi gents,
Need some sizing advice,
I wear:
G&G UK10F last TG7
EB UK10 last 946

I am guessing I am UK10F in Saint crispin, right?
I take same size as GG and eb all regular width hope it helps
post #5983 of 6165

@Clutch Cargo I gotta say, they look MUCH better on your feet than in the website pic...much less in your face in normal lighting it seems. Awesome stuff.

post #5984 of 6165

 

646 in CRU 606. Arrived in March.

post #5985 of 6165
Looks great Douglas nod[1].gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread