or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread - Page 373

post #5581 of 6165
Great little accent with the croc! Seriously competing with the Croc-strap Jodhpur
post #5582 of 6165

Ok, just the official St Crispin picture of the new shoes... pictures in the wild coming soon

 

post #5583 of 6165

Damn, I just teared up a little. Beautiful.

post #5584 of 6165
Fantastic Frog - where did you get them?
post #5585 of 6165
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

Fantastic Frog - where did you get them?

When Philip Car was at Leatherfoot last time in February.It took exactly 2 months
post #5586 of 6165
^^^ Excellent. It's great to be able to benefit from a personal fitting.
post #5587 of 6165
^very nice
post #5588 of 6165

My MTO is apparently going to take 3 weeks longer than expected! >:(

post #5589 of 6165
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogTO View Post

Ok, just the official St Crispin picture of the new shoes... pictures in the wild coming soon



Amazing
post #5590 of 6165
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogTO View Post

Ok, just the official St Crispin picture of the new shoes... pictures in the wild coming soon Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


I have this exact pair with a toe medallion, great pair, enjoy!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #5591 of 6165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsuo View Post

I have this exact pair with a toe medallion, great pair, enjoy!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Ahahahahahahah great! Cheers
post #5592 of 6165
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogTO View Post
 

 MTO arrived

 

CRU609

Mod 581


Stunning! It was hard choosing from all the available colours but you made the right choice!

post #5593 of 6165
Quote:
Originally Posted by emiristol View Post

my exact reaction a few weeks ago. just got them back though---this is the first time i've had a pair of SCs recrafted, and i have to say that i'm impressed. when i sent them in they were in incredibly bad shape due to my constant abuse, and actually had water damage all the way to the insole. all fixed upon return --- i know SC is good, but even this is surprising



How do the uppers look? Assume they did a full resole and restored the uppers, insole, etc. New sole is always going to look like a.... new sole. How much did recraft cost?
post #5594 of 6165

Depending on the leather it might be wiser to tell them not touching the uppers.  Unless you prefer those paint job burnishing looks ("patina" by SF standards) with toe caps several shades darker than everywhere else.  Not real patina.

post #5595 of 6165
Quote:
Originally Posted by chogall View Post

Depending on the leather it might be wiser to tell them not touching the uppers.  Unless you prefer those paint job burnishing looks ("patina" by SF standards) with toe caps several shades darker than everywhere else.  Not real patina.

Ha, I thought that it is just me not catching up with the trend
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread