or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread - Page 372

post #5566 of 6163

Can you guys please give me the Saint Crispin's color code?

post #5567 of 6163
Quote:
Originally Posted by azumi View Post

Can you guys please give me the Saint Crispin's color code?
I'm fairly certain the swatches have been posted here, previously.
post #5568 of 6163
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogTO View Post

609 is espresso calf. It's the darkest brown shade IIRC

Thx, looks great
post #5569 of 6163
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogTO View Post

 MTO arrived

CRU609
Mod 581


Lovely! When did you place your order?
post #5570 of 6163
Hi all,

I think I got bitten so badly by the StC bug that I'm already considering to look for a second pair whilst my first pair is still being made.

I'm thinking of getting model 546, given my love of wholecuts. Can anyone give me some advice regarding fit and last style (Should I do Riva or Classic?). And will that affect fit at all?

Many thanks
post #5571 of 6163
Quote:
Originally Posted by mammothnguyen View Post

Hi all,

I think I got bitten so badly by the StC bug that I'm already considering to look for a second pair whilst my first pair is still being made.

I'm thinking of getting model 546, given my love of wholecuts. Can anyone give me some advice regarding fit and last style (Should I do Riva or Classic?). And will that affect fit at all?

Many thanks

Wait till you broke in the first pair. It's better to know what fit adjustments you could use.
post #5572 of 6163

I put an order through for 2 pairs of St Crispins back in January and they're almost here. These will be my first pairs. A derby boot:

 

 

and a balmoral boot. Unfortunately, these will probably have to be remade. I wanted the lighter crust leather on the vamp and the dark brown inca on the shaft. I'll see how I feel about them once I see it in person.

 

post #5573 of 6163
@Diabolical both of those boots look great! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #5574 of 6163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabolical View Post

 

These are phenomenal. Perfect color combo imho. What are the color codes for these?

..Im thinking perhaps a spectator mod 105

post #5575 of 6163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabolical View Post
 

I put an order through for 2 pairs of St Crispins back in January and they're almost here. These will be my first pairs. A derby boot:

 

 

and a balmoral boot. Unfortunately, these will probably have to be remade. I wanted the lighter crust leather on the vamp and the dark brown inca on the shaft. I'll see how I feel about them once I see it in person.

 

Shiiiiiiid, I'd take those balmoral's as is in a heartbeat. But that's just me.

post #5576 of 6163
Quote:
Originally Posted by chifromdachi View Post
 

Shiiiiiiid, I'd take those balmoral's as is in a heartbeat. But that's just me.


+1 :)

post #5577 of 6163
Quote:
Originally Posted by niklasnordin View Post
 

These are phenomenal. Perfect color combo imho. What are the color codes for these?

..Im thinking perhaps a spectator mod 105

It's CRU 603 and INC 078

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chifromdachi View Post
 

Shiiiiiiid, I'd take those balmoral's as is in a heartbeat. But that's just me.

Haha I think they look great, but I intended on having the leathers swapped around. I'll see how I feel about them once I see them in person and sleep on it a couple of days.

post #5578 of 6163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabolical View Post

It's CRU 603 and INC 078


Haha I think they look great, but I intended on having the leathers swapped around. I'll see how I feel about them once I see them in person and sleep on it a couple of days.

I tend to like contrast between upper and shaft, but prob in this occasion it is too much, will be hard to pull this off (unless you have a dandy style)
post #5579 of 6163
How does inca leather hold up? Any problems?
post #5580 of 6163

outdoor and indoor photos

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread