or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread - Page 343

post #5131 of 6165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Chu View Post
 


@tifosi- The brown Crispins with the grey trousers looks very nice.

 

I managed to sneak in some presents for myself while the family wasn't paying attention.....sorry about the poor photography and lighting.

 


wow you lucked out on those finds! 

post #5132 of 6165

Indeed....indeed. Finding a pair of RTW St.C's in your size is like finding a rare and scarce wild beast; the white elephant of shoes....I searched from New York to Stockholm and almost all cases got the last pair each time in my size.   

post #5133 of 6165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Chu View Post
 

Indeed....indeed. Finding a pair of RTW St.C's in your size is like finding a rare and scarce wild beast; the white elephant of shoes....I searched from New York to Stockholm and almost all cases got the last pair each time in my size.   


haha. yea i could only imagine trying to get mine! 

 

i know that isn't even possible but it would have been a cool sight to find one in a store! 

 

You are really lucky to have found them for you, even with searching at stores in many parts of the world

post #5134 of 6165
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

The deed is done, boys. First steps behind me, now. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



Beauts, t. What color and leather?
post #5135 of 6165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Chu View Post

Indeed....indeed. Finding a pair of RTW St.C's in your size is like finding a rare and scarce wild beast; the white elephant of shoes....I searched from New York to Stockholm and almost all cases got the last pair each time in my size.   

We will try to keep at least 9-12 styles in stock in the future. We will soon also make fitting shoes in large and small sizes and different widths available to confirm sizing. Will post here when they become available, we have them in the shop but have not yet posted them online.
post #5136 of 6165
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhcam8 View Post

Beauts, t. What color and leather?
Thanks! RUS075 "Russian Calf"
post #5137 of 6165
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

Thanks! RUS075 "Russian Calf"

Yours look a little lighter in real life than do the Skoak site pics. Beautiful, nonetheless. Cheers!
post #5138 of 6165
Several years since I've had a pair of St C. From the Leffot sale:

IMG_1402_zpsxxoplfwg.jpg
post #5139 of 6165
^^ Love these! Congrats.
post #5140 of 6165
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhcam8 View Post

Several years since I've had a pair of St C. From the Leffot sale:

IMG_1402_zpsxxoplfwg.jpg

Great choice!,,


Can you give the details on the pair? (Last, model, leathers)
post #5141 of 6165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

We will try to keep at least 9-12 styles in stock in the future. We will soon also make fitting shoes in large and small sizes and different widths available to confirm sizing. Will post here when they become available, we have them in the shop but have not yet posted them online.

Yea that is a great idea to help most people especially in the different widths.
post #5142 of 6165
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhcam8 View Post

Several years since I've had a pair of St C. From the Leffot sale:

IMG_1402_zpsxxoplfwg.jpg

 

Very very nice. Love how discreet they are.

post #5143 of 6165
Very nice jhcam8 they look lovely.
post #5144 of 6165

Gentlemen, i have a sizing question on St. C to ask. Of course ideally, i should be fitted in person but.....

 

I am a UK9 in Carmina Rain, and in just about every make out there. I have a slightly high instep, and Carmina Uetam 9 is a pain for me.
I also have taken well to UK9 in Enzo Bonafe 946 and 363 lasts

As for Edward Green, I find my UK9 in 606 last to be really comfortable.

For St. C, classic last, should i go for a UK9 as well?

Thanks for your advice.

post #5145 of 6165
Quote:
Originally Posted by urban View Post
 

Gentlemen, i have a sizing question on St. C to ask. Of course ideally, i should be fitted in person but.....

 

I am a UK9 in Carmina Rain, and in just about every make out there. I have a slightly high instep, and Carmina Uetam 9 is a pain for me.
I also have taken well to UK9 in Enzo Bonafe 946 and 363 lasts

As for Edward Green, I find my UK9 in 606 last to be really comfortable.

For St. C, classic last, should i go for a UK9 as well?

Thanks for your advice.

 

   my experience would say a 9 laceup on the classic last will work for you.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread