or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread - Page 319

post #4771 of 6165
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

A little closer to show texture:

That's money 

post #4772 of 6165
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjstamos1 View Post


Very nice! One of my most favorite single monks ever.
post #4773 of 6165

Do people really buy $1500 shoes and not wear them? Is that really a thing?

post #4774 of 6165
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdavro23 View Post

Do people really buy $1500 shoes and not wear them? Is that really a thing?

Yes.
post #4775 of 6165
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdavro23 View Post

Do people really buy $1500 shoes and not wear them? Is that really a thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrybrowne View Post

Yes.

I don't understand that at all. I have one pair of shoes that is a ton more than that price and I make sure to wear them. Yes shoes can be art, but they are meant to be worn, especially if they fit.
post #4776 of 6165
Quote:
Originally Posted by mw313 View Post


I don't understand that at all. I have one pair of shoes that is a ton more than that price and I make sure to wear them. Yes shoes can be art, but they are meant to be worn, especially if they fit.
Yes sir you are 10000% correct lol
post #4777 of 6165
Quote:
Originally Posted by mw313 View Post


I don't understand that at all. I have one pair of shoes that is a ton more than that price and I make sure to wear them. Yes shoes can be art, but they are meant to be worn, especially if they fit.

I don't get it either- shoes look better worn and with patina. But then again, some people just like to collect. There are also people who buy cars and don't drive them, or houses and almost never visit them. So.....
post #4778 of 6165

Wearing shoes?  That's so not #menswear.

 

I dislike buying new shoes because it prevents me from wearing the old.

post #4779 of 6165
Quote:
Originally Posted by chogall View Post

Wearing shoes?  That's so not #menswear.

I dislike buying new shoes because it prevents me from wearing the old.

How many in your rotation?
post #4780 of 6165
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdavro23 View Post

Do people really buy $1500 shoes and not wear them? Is that really a thing?
I sure hope not.
post #4781 of 6165
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrybrowne View Post


How many in your rotation?

 

23 excluding suede drivers, five fingers, or golf/basketball shoes.

post #4782 of 6165
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdavro23 View Post

Do people really buy $1500 shoes and not wear them? Is that really a thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrybrowne View Post

Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mw313 View Post


I don't understand that at all. I have one pair of shoes that is a ton more than that price and I make sure to wear them. Yes shoes can be art, but they are meant to be worn, especially if they fit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

Yes sir you are 10000% correct lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrybrowne View Post

I don't get it either- shoes look better worn and with patina. But then again, some people just like to collect. There are also people who buy cars and don't drive them, or houses and almost never visit them. So.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

I sure hope not.

Whadda you guys mean? Thy look soooo pretty unworn... shog[1].gif
post #4783 of 6165
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoosicPa View Post






Whadda you guys mean? Thy look soooo pretty unworn... shog[1].gif

This dose not apply to you because left hand side of your house, is shoe museum organized by country lol mostly Europe & some US lol & right side is all shoes you wear rotflmao.gif
post #4784 of 6165
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

This dose not apply to you because left hand side of your house, is shoe museum organized by country lol mostly Europe & some US lol & right side is all shoes you wear rotflmao.gif

Hey @TtownMD what were u doing in my house? I thought I noticed some smudges on my crup Shannons.... patch[1].gif
post #4785 of 6165
One of the best things about owning St. Crispin's is the look I get from people when I tell them they are made in Transylvania..... by Vampires! (best if said with a Dracula type of accent) nod[1].gif

My teenage niece, who is big into some vampire show on TV, looked them up online and found out they are actually made in the Transylvania region.... she's been avoiding me every since... LOL.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread