Thank you all - they are fitting in nicely today with my navy pinstripe.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sole Welting Last post on 10/13/14 at 5:57pm in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:19 am in Classic Menswear
- John Lobb Appreciation Thread Last post on 10/28/14 at 3:08am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More Last post on Today at 8:34 am in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 3:29 pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread - Page 28
Styleforum Top Picks
Got my SC MTO boots, enjoy gents.
Saint Crispin's 403S special make-up on the classic last, shrunken crust leather, color 606, 14mm outdoor sole.
Size 9,5F - compared to my UK9,5E in C&J 337, 341, EG 202 and many others. Vass 43,5 in А and P2.
Many thanks to Denis from the Made-to-Order, Paris.
more pics (Click to show)
These are nice.
Hmm, I would say around 1k euro. There are no prices in a website though and they sending you to the local reseller most of times (if exists). Disgusting practice, thanks we have a few who send worldwide.
now that i can settle down from being all gah gah about them, they are 403 - colour is 604 or 60h.
the calligraphy is a little hard to determine on the box label. they're more a rust or russet brown than the pic
yes, checked the tongue after I worked 'em out today 604shr on the sailor last
the texture of the shrunken leather is really different. interested to see how it compares to some highland
grain when they show up.
Edited by SoGent - 3/27/13 at 6:43pm
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here 4 seconds ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 51 seconds ago
- › The Official Common Projects F/W '13-'14 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 7 minutes ago
- › 100k pull-ups in 2014 8 minutes ago
- › The Needles / Nepenthes Discussion Thread - Rebuild, Rough and... 11 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 16 minutes ago
- › Douche free golf sunglasses 19 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 23 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)