Thank you all - they are fitting in nicely today with my navy pinstripe.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sole Welting Last post on Yesterday at 9:35 am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 12/16/14 at 9:22pm in Classic Menswear
- John Lobb Appreciation Thread Last post on 12/19/14 at 9:52pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More Last post on Yesterday at 11:25 pm in Classic Menswear
- Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review Last post on 12/19/14 at 4:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread - Page 28
Styleforum Top Picks
Got my SC MTO boots, enjoy gents.
Saint Crispin's 403S special make-up on the classic last, shrunken crust leather, color 606, 14mm outdoor sole.
Size 9,5F - compared to my UK9,5E in C&J 337, 341, EG 202 and many others. Vass 43,5 in А and P2.
Many thanks to Denis from the Made-to-Order, Paris.
more pics (Click to show)
These are nice.
Hmm, I would say around 1k euro. There are no prices in a website though and they sending you to the local reseller most of times (if exists). Disgusting practice, thanks we have a few who send worldwide.
now that i can settle down from being all gah gah about them, they are 403 - colour is 604 or 60h.
the calligraphy is a little hard to determine on the box label. they're more a rust or russet brown than the pic
yes, checked the tongue after I worked 'em out today 604shr on the sailor last
the texture of the shrunken leather is really different. interested to see how it compares to some highland
grain when they show up.
Edited by SoGent - 3/27/13 at 6:43pm
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 7 seconds ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 42 seconds ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 7 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 9 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 11 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...