Thank you all - they are fitting in nicely today with my navy pinstripe.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 2:41 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on Today at 6:42 am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 2/16/15 at 6:50pm in Classic Menswear
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** Last post on Today at 8:00 am in Classic Menswear
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on Today at 3:49 am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread - Page 28
Styleforum Top Picks
Got my SC MTO boots, enjoy gents.
Saint Crispin's 403S special make-up on the classic last, shrunken crust leather, color 606, 14mm outdoor sole.
Size 9,5F - compared to my UK9,5E in C&J 337, 341, EG 202 and many others. Vass 43,5 in А and P2.
Many thanks to Denis from the Made-to-Order, Paris.
more pics (Click to show)
These are nice.
Hmm, I would say around 1k euro. There are no prices in a website though and they sending you to the local reseller most of times (if exists). Disgusting practice, thanks we have a few who send worldwide.
now that i can settle down from being all gah gah about them, they are 403 - colour is 604 or 60h.
the calligraphy is a little hard to determine on the box label. they're more a rust or russet brown than the pic
yes, checked the tongue after I worked 'em out today 604shr on the sailor last
the texture of the shrunken leather is really different. interested to see how it compares to some highland
grain when they show up.
Edited by SoGent - 3/27/13 at 6:43pm
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread
- › Attractive Love spells.call profmusisi +27717955374 33 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 1 minute ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › love spells.prof musisi +27717955374 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 3 minutes ago
- › whnay.'s good taste thread 3 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 4 minutes ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...