Thank you all - they are fitting in nicely today with my navy pinstripe.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:36 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 3/17/15 at 5:34am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 4/23/15 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 11:09 am in Classic Menswear
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** Last post on Today at 12:10 pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread - Page 28
Styleforum Top Picks
Got my SC MTO boots, enjoy gents.
Saint Crispin's 403S special make-up on the classic last, shrunken crust leather, color 606, 14mm outdoor sole.
Size 9,5F - compared to my UK9,5E in C&J 337, 341, EG 202 and many others. Vass 43,5 in А and P2.
Many thanks to Denis from the Made-to-Order, Paris.
more pics (Click to show)
These are nice.
Hmm, I would say around 1k euro. There are no prices in a website though and they sending you to the local reseller most of times (if exists). Disgusting practice, thanks we have a few who send worldwide.
now that i can settle down from being all gah gah about them, they are 403 - colour is 604 or 60h.
the calligraphy is a little hard to determine on the box label. they're more a rust or russet brown than the pic
yes, checked the tongue after I worked 'em out today 604shr on the sailor last
the texture of the shrunken leather is really different. interested to see how it compares to some highland
grain when they show up.
Edited by SoGent - 3/27/13 at 6:43pm
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › w@AtCh™!!~WWE Extreme Rules 2015 Live Stream 2 minutes ago
- › The 27 Year Old Virgin 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Church Consul oxford shoes size 10 UK 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 8 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 9 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...