Thank you all - they are fitting in nicely today with my navy pinstripe.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:56 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 3/17/15 at 5:34am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:03 pm in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Yesterday at 5:36 pm in Classic Menswear
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** Last post on Today at 3:19 am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread - Page 28
Styleforum Top Picks
Got my SC MTO boots, enjoy gents.
Saint Crispin's 403S special make-up on the classic last, shrunken crust leather, color 606, 14mm outdoor sole.
Size 9,5F - compared to my UK9,5E in C&J 337, 341, EG 202 and many others. Vass 43,5 in А and P2.
Many thanks to Denis from the Made-to-Order, Paris.
more pics (Click to show)
These are nice.
Hmm, I would say around 1k euro. There are no prices in a website though and they sending you to the local reseller most of times (if exists). Disgusting practice, thanks we have a few who send worldwide.
now that i can settle down from being all gah gah about them, they are 403 - colour is 604 or 60h.
the calligraphy is a little hard to determine on the box label. they're more a rust or russet brown than the pic
yes, checked the tongue after I worked 'em out today 604shr on the sailor last
the texture of the shrunken leather is really different. interested to see how it compares to some highland
grain when they show up.
Edited by SoGent - 3/27/13 at 6:43pm
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 31 seconds ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 55 seconds ago
- › +91-7062868274 black magic SPeCiALIST In Faridabad 57 seconds ago
- › +91-7062868274 black magic SPeCiALIST In Singapur 1 minute ago
- › +91-7062868274 black magic SPeCiALIST In India 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › +91-7062868274 black magic SPeCiALIST In Brazil 2 minutes ago
- › +91-7062868274 black magic SPeCiALIST In Srilanka 3 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 3 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan