or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread - Page 167

post #2491 of 2824
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

@NAMOR
 , @jerrybrowne
just posted a recent picture a couple of post above your post.

Thanks don't know how I missed it icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #2492 of 2824
can st. C's do wholecut shell shoes?
post #2493 of 2824
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

can st. C's do wholecut shell shoes?

Yup, I have a pair. They can only do shell whole cuts with a single back seam. With calf they can do a true seamless, however.

post #2494 of 2824
I'm ordering my first pair in December from The Armoury--can't wait.
post #2495 of 2824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limniscate View Post

I'm ordering my first pair in December from The Armoury--can't wait.

Congrats... you will enjoy them! What leather and colour are you going with?
post #2496 of 2824
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoosicPa View Post

Congrats... you will enjoy them! What leather and colour are you going with?

I'm not sure yet but am thinking about going with 574 model.
post #2497 of 2824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limniscate View Post

I'm not sure yet but am thinking about going with 574 model.

Nice, classic cap toe..... I am sure you will like it.
post #2498 of 2824
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoosicPa View Post

Nice, classic cap toe..... I am sure you will like it.

Are all of the models in the lookbook, or do they have more?
post #2499 of 2824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limniscate View Post

Are all of the models in the lookbook, or do they have more?

They will make you anything that you want. Very flexible.
post #2500 of 2824
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrybrowne View Post

They will make you anything that you want. Very flexible.

Great! I'm doing a personal last because they have to rasp a 5.5F.
post #2501 of 2824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limniscate View Post

Are all of the models in the lookbook, or do they have more?

They do have more. I would also check Leatherfoot and Leathersoul websites for some ideas.... they both have some past make-ups that were interesting.
post #2502 of 2824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limniscate View Post


Are all of the models in the lookbook, or do they have more?

 

I would type the following into google as well.

 

"St Crispins shoes pictures"

post #2503 of 2824
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post


Thanks don't know how I missed it icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif


No problemo, your welcome.

post #2504 of 2824
Where are yours?!?
post #2505 of 2824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsuo View Post

@MoosicPa very nice 215s!! Please let us know how they age. What color is that?

Has anyone here used St.C's Personalized Last program? This is the one where they modify an in house last to your demands.

I'll be doing it this December.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread