Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sole Welting Last post on 10/13/14 at 5:57pm in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 6:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- John Lobb Appreciation Thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:33 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More Last post on 10/21/14 at 7:48am in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 6:31 am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread - Page 16
Styleforum Top Picks
if so your insights would be appreciated
anyone here cross shop their St Crispins with Anthony Cleverley semi-bespoke? or own both? I have a pair of St C but I haven't had any experience with AC, although the Leather Soul guys reserve the highest praise for AC (they offer both so I assume no bias)
if so your insights would be appreciated
AC semi-bespoke is very under radar but styles are limited. Also, who do they employ to do the hand lasting/welting is also in question.
For what it is worth, I think you can't go wrong with AC for quality. Personally I find everything from the Cleverley stable to be very good value for money and, strangely, very under the radar with consumers, compared to other more over rated brands.
The Cleverley's product range is practical. It starts at entry level where styles and quality are perhaps the best value for money, right through to bespoke, where there is a no nonsense, practical and non-pompous professionalism applied to their products and service which just works really well for me.
Leather Soul are also my favorite retailers, and the great relationship between the Glasgows and LS is obvious, so perhaps I have some bias there, but I can confidently state that it is unlikely that any AC client would be disappointed by either their product or their service, especially if the purchase was done through a retailer like Tom Parks of LS.
For those who thinks St.Crispin's is too expensive there is a chance to buy few stock models on a winter -30% sale from the Paris retailer.
Prices without VAT:
MODELS SAINT CRISPIN'S 105, 115, 303, 523.
€ 994,98 HT (non-EU members only) SALE PRICE -30% € 696,49 HT
€ 1053,51 HT (non-EU members only) SALE PRICE -30% € 737,46 HT
Even if you don't find your model on site, fill free to build your own MTO. Denis is a great man, willing to communicate, hope my own MTO will be amazing!
There are also G&G models on sale, will post'em in that thread
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 24 seconds ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 58 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 1 minute ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 1 minute ago
- › Comparing Brooks Brothers 2 minutes ago
- › The Grad Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Carmina Sizing Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...