Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 7/22/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 11:25 am in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 7:39 pm in Classic Menswear
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** Last post on Today at 3:14 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread - Page 140post #2086 of 40924/2/14 at 11:27am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2087 of 40924/2/14 at 11:28ampost #2088 of 40924/2/14 at 11:45am
That's my concern, I don't think they will do that job quite as well as they should.
I will swing by LeatherFoot with them the next time I wear the shoes to work and get their opinion.
Thanks for the comments and suggestions, all.post #2089 of 40924/2/14 at 7:06pmpost #2090 of 40924/2/14 at 7:19pmpost #2091 of 40924/2/14 at 7:34pmpost #2092 of 40924/3/14 at 7:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by bengal-stripe
It is the United Kingdom (or at least popular opinion within the UK) that is considering separating from the European Union (EU). Scotland is considering severing the Union with England (as part of the'United Kingdom') and to become a separate nation state.
If Scotland were to decide in about six months time (Referendum is on September 18th) to become an independent nation, their membership within the European Union (as part of the UK) would automatically seize, but an independent Scotland is likely to apply forthwith to become a member of the EU.
Of course, at this point, who would join the EU willingly?post #2093 of 40924/4/14 at 12:32ampost #2094 of 40924/4/14 at 1:23am
Turkey is still very keen. Other candidates at present are Iceland, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia.
The UK used to be very much in favour of having Turkey as a member, just to be occult to the (majority of) EU members who are against Turkey's membership,post #2095 of 40924/6/14 at 8:10ampost #2096 of 40924/6/14 at 11:17ampost #2097 of 40924/6/14 at 11:24ampost #2098 of 40924/6/14 at 2:04pmpost #2099 of 40924/6/14 at 2:06pm
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
Currently, there are 1057 Active Users (174 Members and 883 Guests)
- › Sole Peeling on John Lobb Hutton's? 2 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › VESTS / Stuff-carrying gear 12 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 21 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 33 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 33 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 36 minutes ago
- › Help me find this jacket 38 minutes ago
- › New Fashion Wholesalers or Dropshippers? 40 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...