^^^ Good point.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:10 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 6/16/15 at 11:43am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 7/1/15 at 7:30am in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Yesterday at 8:48 am in Classic Menswear
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** Last post on Yesterday at 5:13 pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread - Page 138
Styleforum Top Picks
Are you looking for a tall boot - as opposed to, say a Chukka? When I attended the recent LeatherFoot trunk show, Phillip showed me a pic on his tablet of a recent tan coloured Galway-esque custom makeup that was several kinds of awesome. Wish I had requested that he e-mail me the pic then and there.
Was it this one?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
^^^ No, the one he showed me was an open-laced derby boot, with (I think) a grained shaft. The one above is a LeatherFoot makeup that is pretty sharp in its own right. We were working out the details on a burgundy / suede wingtip version of the one shown below. This basic design, save for colour choice:
that's cool ... this combination of colors makes me enjoy!
This is my boot that I commissioned more than a year ago. I am surprised the picture made it here again but I do have to admit the color combination turns out really great.
Having seen those IRL I can vouched is a stunning pair of boots, colours are great! I hope you've been wearing them.
Congrats to you on those - they are stunning. I would love to see some current pics of how they are wearing after more than a year.
These boots have a year? I never would have said. They are really cool ... beautiful .... can you show more pictures?
The pictures above are when they are new. I am yet to take picture on the current state however they have not been used as much as I'd like.....I am planning to use them more this winter. Here is another picture
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 second ago
- › Viberg Boots 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 11 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 12 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...