^^^ Good point.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sole Welting Last post on Today at 11:55 am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 3:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- John Lobb Appreciation Thread Last post on 12/19/14 at 9:52pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More Last post on Today at 1:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review Last post on Today at 12:38 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread - Page 138
Styleforum Top Picks
Are you looking for a tall boot - as opposed to, say a Chukka? When I attended the recent LeatherFoot trunk show, Phillip showed me a pic on his tablet of a recent tan coloured Galway-esque custom makeup that was several kinds of awesome. Wish I had requested that he e-mail me the pic then and there.
Was it this one?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
^^^ No, the one he showed me was an open-laced derby boot, with (I think) a grained shaft. The one above is a LeatherFoot makeup that is pretty sharp in its own right. We were working out the details on a burgundy / suede wingtip version of the one shown below. This basic design, save for colour choice:
that's cool ... this combination of colors makes me enjoy!
This is my boot that I commissioned more than a year ago. I am surprised the picture made it here again but I do have to admit the color combination turns out really great.
Having seen those IRL I can vouched is a stunning pair of boots, colours are great! I hope you've been wearing them.
Congrats to you on those - they are stunning. I would love to see some current pics of how they are wearing after more than a year.
These boots have a year? I never would have said. They are really cool ... beautiful .... can you show more pictures?
The pictures above are when they are new. I am yet to take picture on the current state however they have not been used as much as I'd like.....I am planning to use them more this winter. Here is another picture
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 5 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › iron ranger size us 10.5 owners 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...