^^^ Good point.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 10:44 am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:24 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 3/17/15 at 5:34am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** Last post on Today at 8:44 am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread - Page 138
Styleforum Top Picks
Are you looking for a tall boot - as opposed to, say a Chukka? When I attended the recent LeatherFoot trunk show, Phillip showed me a pic on his tablet of a recent tan coloured Galway-esque custom makeup that was several kinds of awesome. Wish I had requested that he e-mail me the pic then and there.
Was it this one?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
^^^ No, the one he showed me was an open-laced derby boot, with (I think) a grained shaft. The one above is a LeatherFoot makeup that is pretty sharp in its own right. We were working out the details on a burgundy / suede wingtip version of the one shown below. This basic design, save for colour choice:
that's cool ... this combination of colors makes me enjoy!
This is my boot that I commissioned more than a year ago. I am surprised the picture made it here again but I do have to admit the color combination turns out really great.
Having seen those IRL I can vouched is a stunning pair of boots, colours are great! I hope you've been wearing them.
Congrats to you on those - they are stunning. I would love to see some current pics of how they are wearing after more than a year.
These boots have a year? I never would have said. They are really cool ... beautiful .... can you show more pictures?
The pictures above are when they are new. I am yet to take picture on the current state however they have not been used as much as I'd like.....I am planning to use them more this winter. Here is another picture
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 58 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 5 minutes ago
- › Apolis | Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 5 minutes ago
- › Iron Heart 555-03 Tag Size 30 (waist 32.5", inseam 32") 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...