already thinking of my next pair oF SCs! However, I'm still undecided between the screwdriver and chiseled lasts. Does anyone have side by side photos to compare the two?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 3/17/15 at 5:34am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:12 pm in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 5:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** Last post on Today at 4:46 am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread - Page 99
Styleforum Top Picks
Not sure if this helps or not, however Saint Crispins now has this available on their website under accessories and Lasts. They also have a profile view on their website which I haven't include.
thank you. The screwdriver looks a bit more elegant and elongated
I agree as well. Not a fan of the screwdriver. It reminds me of unfashionably trendy ridiculous runway model type stuff.
My one pair of saint crispin's is on the riva last which I do like a great deal.
Not sure what my next last will be or whether i'll stick with the riva. I do think their classic last is exactly that...'classic'.
I'm hoping the trunk show will come to Leffot sooner rather than later so I can see them all up close otherwise I may just have to take a risk and wait for a surprise.
The novello looks sort of like its a more angular aggressive form of the chiseled...is that how you would describe it?
Think you could post a photo of the novello boots from directly above?
Btw...i really like the blue and that boot is one of my favorite of St. Crispin's models. Will certainly be getting a pair for myself at some point.
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread
- › Vass U Last Budapest Oxford Eu 46/ US 12 Dark Brown 9 minutes ago
- › White common projects uk11 us12 eu45 19 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 19 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 26 minutes ago
- › J.Crew Spring/Summer 2013 28 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 33 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 35 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge April 27th, 2015: The Knit Tie 38 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 40 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 44 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...