already thinking of my next pair oF SCs! However, I'm still undecided between the screwdriver and chiseled lasts. Does anyone have side by side photos to compare the two?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sole Welting Last post on Today at 1:31 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 9/13/14 at 9:53pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More Last post on Today at 5:18 pm in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Yesterday at 11:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 9/2/14 at 12:06pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread - Page 99
Styleforum Top Picks
Not sure if this helps or not, however Saint Crispins now has this available on their website under accessories and Lasts. They also have a profile view on their website which I haven't include.
thank you. The screwdriver looks a bit more elegant and elongated
I agree as well. Not a fan of the screwdriver. It reminds me of unfashionably trendy ridiculous runway model type stuff.
My one pair of saint crispin's is on the riva last which I do like a great deal.
Not sure what my next last will be or whether i'll stick with the riva. I do think their classic last is exactly that...'classic'.
I'm hoping the trunk show will come to Leffot sooner rather than later so I can see them all up close otherwise I may just have to take a risk and wait for a surprise.
The novello looks sort of like its a more angular aggressive form of the chiseled...is that how you would describe it?
Think you could post a photo of the novello boots from directly above?
Btw...i really like the blue and that boot is one of my favorite of St. Crispin's models. Will certainly be getting a pair for myself at some point.
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread
- › 36 S/ 46 S Grey or Charcoal Suit 1 minute ago
- › Fitted Affordable Kitchens Birmingham 3 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 15 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 17 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 19 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 20 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 21 minutes ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 24 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 32 minutes ago
- › Ex display Affordable Kitchens London 39 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)