already thinking of my next pair oF SCs! However, I'm still undecided between the screwdriver and chiseled lasts. Does anyone have side by side photos to compare the two?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:10 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 1/14/16 at 8:10am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 2/9/16 at 5:20pm in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on 2/10/16 at 11:26pm in Classic Menswear
The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizingLast edited: 1/27/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?Last edited: 2/8/16
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread - Page 99
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1472 of 53152/4/14 at 7:09amQuote:
Not sure if this helps or not, however Saint Crispins now has this available on their website under accessories and Lasts. They also have a profile view on their website which I haven't include.
Screwdriverpost #1473 of 53152/5/14 at 1:20amQuote:
thank you. The screwdriver looks a bit more elegant and elongatedpost #1474 of 53152/5/14 at 2:26ampost #1475 of 53152/5/14 at 2:48ampost #1476 of 53152/5/14 at 3:27ampost #1477 of 53152/5/14 at 8:10ampost #1478 of 53152/5/14 at 8:19ampost #1479 of 53152/5/14 at 8:51am
I agree as well. Not a fan of the screwdriver. It reminds me of unfashionably trendy ridiculous runway model type stuff.
My one pair of saint crispin's is on the riva last which I do like a great deal.
Not sure what my next last will be or whether i'll stick with the riva. I do think their classic last is exactly that...'classic'.
I'm hoping the trunk show will come to Leffot sooner rather than later so I can see them all up close otherwise I may just have to take a risk and wait for a surprise.post #1480 of 53152/5/14 at 8:52amThread Starterpost #1481 of 53152/5/14 at 11:46ampost #1482 of 53152/6/14 at 4:44ampost #1483 of 53152/6/14 at 7:40amQuote:
The novello looks sort of like its a more angular aggressive form of the chiseled...is that how you would describe it?
Think you could post a photo of the novello boots from directly above?
Btw...i really like the blue and that boot is one of my favorite of St. Crispin's models. Will certainly be getting a pair for myself at some point.post #1484 of 53152/6/14 at 8:19ampost #1485 of 53152/9/14 at 5:49am
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizing
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 20 seconds ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 23 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Fit Critique, Sport Coat 5 minutes ago
- › Crockett and Jones for Brooks Brothers Cordovan Boots and Shoes 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 7 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?