I disagree, Leffot is.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:53 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 3/17/15 at 5:34am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 5/20/15 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 2:22 am in Classic Menswear
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** Last post on Yesterday at 3:11 pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread - Page 83
Styleforum Top Picks
Hey Chester, that's correct. Phillip will be taking orders at our brand new TriBeCa location December 12th - 14th. Feel free to email email@example.com to make an appointment. And for more information on the store you can check this out.
I will visit. Walking distance from where I live.
Leffot is awesome. I basically get all my shoes from Steven.
But to be fair, I have never experienced LeatherFoot. :)
Never talked to anyone on the phone at Leffot but the times I've been in New York and have stopped in, I've found them unfriendly and unhelpful. Maybe I've just had bad luck. Wonderful stock though.
Sorry to hear. Might just be bad luck. I've always found Steven, Che, and everyone else at Leffot incredibly helpful and attentive, but sometimes they do leave you be to look around by yourself (as some New Yorkers prefer to do).
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Australian Members 59 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Help me choose between 2 shirts, same cut different sizes for work. 7 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 8 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 12 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 12 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan