I disagree, Leffot is.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sole Welting Last post on 10/13/14 at 5:57pm in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 8:33 am in Classic Menswear
- John Lobb Appreciation Thread Last post on Today at 11:17 am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More Last post on Today at 7:48 am in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 10:47 am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread - Page 83
Styleforum Top Picks
Hey Chester, that's correct. Phillip will be taking orders at our brand new TriBeCa location December 12th - 14th. Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment. And for more information on the store you can check this out.
I will visit. Walking distance from where I live.
Leffot is awesome. I basically get all my shoes from Steven.
But to be fair, I have never experienced LeatherFoot. :)
Never talked to anyone on the phone at Leffot but the times I've been in New York and have stopped in, I've found them unfriendly and unhelpful. Maybe I've just had bad luck. Wonderful stock though.
Sorry to hear. Might just be bad luck. I've always found Steven, Che, and everyone else at Leffot incredibly helpful and attentive, but sometimes they do leave you be to look around by yourself (as some New Yorkers prefer to do).
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 32 seconds ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 50 seconds ago
- › Need Supply - official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › NMWA x Formosa GMTO Sport Coat: Operation Giacca, Oct 2014 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Galway US 10D UK 9.5E boot 4 minutes ago
- › Polo Ralph Lauren outlet has poor quality? 4 minutes ago
- › 2014-2015 OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD (+ Brazil 2014) - Football, Soccer,... 7 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...