I disagree, Leffot is.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Yesterday at 10:09 pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:10 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 3/17/15 at 5:34am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** Last post on Today at 1:39 am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread - Page 83
Styleforum Top Picks
Hey Chester, that's correct. Phillip will be taking orders at our brand new TriBeCa location December 12th - 14th. Feel free to email email@example.com to make an appointment. And for more information on the store you can check this out.
I will visit. Walking distance from where I live.
Leffot is awesome. I basically get all my shoes from Steven.
But to be fair, I have never experienced LeatherFoot. :)
Never talked to anyone on the phone at Leffot but the times I've been in New York and have stopped in, I've found them unfriendly and unhelpful. Maybe I've just had bad luck. Wonderful stock though.
Sorry to hear. Might just be bad luck. I've always found Steven, Che, and everyone else at Leffot incredibly helpful and attentive, but sometimes they do leave you be to look around by yourself (as some New Yorkers prefer to do).
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread
- › Introducing RJB - Real Japan Blues 39 seconds ago
- › Online Love Vashikaran【+91-9828939517 】Specialist Baba ji IN UK... 1 minute ago
- › 【POWER】Online Girl Vashikaran【+91-9828939517 】Specialist Baba ji IN... 3 minutes ago
- › Three Streetwear Brands You Should Know - March 26, 2015 4 minutes ago
- › 【इंटरनेशनल POWER】Online Love Problem【+91-9828939517 】Solution Baba... 5 minutes ago
- › Filson x Levis tote bag - canvas, denim, and saddle leather 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › 【POWER】Tantra Mantra Black Magic【+91-9828939517 】Vashikaran... 9 minutes ago
- › 【पति-पत्नी】Divorce Problem【+91-9828939517 】Solution Specialist Baba... 11 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...