I disagree, Leffot is.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sole Welting Last post on 8/17/14 at 10:03pm in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 11:45 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More Last post on Today at 4:47 am in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Yesterday at 7:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 8/16/14 at 2:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread - Page 83
Styleforum Top Picks
Hey Chester, that's correct. Phillip will be taking orders at our brand new TriBeCa location December 12th - 14th. Feel free to email email@example.com to make an appointment. And for more information on the store you can check this out.
I will visit. Walking distance from where I live.
Leffot is awesome. I basically get all my shoes from Steven.
But to be fair, I have never experienced LeatherFoot. :)
Never talked to anyone on the phone at Leffot but the times I've been in New York and have stopped in, I've found them unfriendly and unhelpful. Maybe I've just had bad luck. Wonderful stock though.
Sorry to hear. Might just be bad luck. I've always found Steven, Che, and everyone else at Leffot incredibly helpful and attentive, but sometimes they do leave you be to look around by yourself (as some New Yorkers prefer to do).
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 32 seconds ago
- › Introduce yourself. 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Apolis | Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Manhattan Sales Alert!! 16 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 18 minutes ago
- › Etsy Leather Jacket, worth it? 21 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)