or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread - Page 82

post #1216 of 2825
Did you hear this from LSBH? I haven't heard anything from them.
post #1217 of 2825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Pink View Post

Did you hear this from LSBH? I haven't heard anything from them.

From Shane since Bryan isn't there anymore
post #1218 of 2825
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

From Shane since Bryan isn't there anymore

Bryan left? What!!!
post #1219 of 2825
Quote:
Originally Posted by badsha View Post

Bryan left? What!!!

Yes, what???? When?
post #1220 of 2825
Quote:
Originally Posted by stupendous View Post

Yes, what???? When?

Yes, he left very recently. Leather Soul is still the best place to buy shoes, Saint Crispin's included.
post #1221 of 2825
I think so, but disappointed about Bryan leaving. He was a good guy.
post #1222 of 2825
Maybe you guys can marry Bryan if you like him so much inlove.gif

(I dealt with him too, very friendly guy, super responsive and he will be missed. But I just completed another LS order last week and the guys that took care of me were just as great)
post #1223 of 2825
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

Maybe you guys can marry Bryan if you like him so much inlove.gif

(I dealt with him too, very friendly guy, super responsive and he will be missed. But I just completed another LS order last week and the guys that took care of me were just as great)

+1. Never had a bad experience with LS.
post #1224 of 2825
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post


From Shane since Bryan isn't there anymore


Shane's a good guy to deal with as well. I bought both of my St. Crispin's through him.

post #1225 of 2825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farhad19620 View Post

I do not consider Santoni in the same league as EG oe G&G !

Shows how little you know .
post #1226 of 2825
Quote:
Originally Posted by meister View Post

Shows how little you know .

How correct you are Sir if that makes you happy! after me owing two pairs of their shoes and four of their IWC straps 400 GBP a shot! LOL now some say what is this IWC strap !

I never said they make bad shoes, just that I do not think they are in the same league as JL or EG. Now this is my personal opinion which may be different to others!
post #1227 of 2825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post

Santoni? No way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farhad19620 View Post

I do not consider Santoni in the same league as EG oe G&G !


Yes, Santoni has some models that are just as good if not better.
post #1228 of 2825
Quote:
Originally Posted by chestercopperpot View Post

Pretty sure Phillip from SC is going to be at the new Armoury store in NYC when they open.

He said Dec 12th? Which is coming really soon.

Told me to email info@thearmoury.com to set an appt.

Havn't heard much about the opening though yet.

 

Hey Chester, that's correct.  Phillip will be taking orders at our brand new TriBeCa location December 12th - 14th.  Feel free to email nyc@thearmoury.com to make an appointment.  And for more information on the store you can check this out.

post #1229 of 2825
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr monty View Post


Yes, Santoni has some models that are just as good if not better.

+1. The Santonis pictured above are probably not the best example but some Ltd Edition models are way up there.

On the other end of the scale, the standard Santoni offerings can be dreadfully woeful. This probably skews people's perception of the quality and workmanship.
post #1230 of 2825
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon View Post


+1. The Santonis pictured above are probably not the best example but some Ltd Edition models are way up there.

On the other end of the scale, the standard Santoni offerings can be dreadfully woeful. This probably skews people's perception of the quality and workmanship.

 

Agreed. And that's the problem with having shoes spanning the barely passabe to the truly outstanding under one brand name.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread