Yes, they are all on the classic last.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:07 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 1/14/16 at 8:10am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 2/9/16 at 5:20pm in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Yesterday at 11:26 pm in Classic Menswear
The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizingLast edited: 1/27/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?Last edited: 2/8/16
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread - Page 79
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1172 of 531111/12/13 at 6:36pmpost #1173 of 531111/12/13 at 6:37pm
http://drakes-london.tumblr.com/post/61491350095/saint-crispins-for-drakes-drakes-is-proud-topost #1174 of 531111/12/13 at 6:46pmpost #1175 of 531111/12/13 at 6:49pmQuote:
In all seriousness he is a very talented shoemaker. The examples of his bespoke work that I have seen are excellent. Cleaner than his British counterparts both in design and finish. Problem is, he does not travel to the US.post #1176 of 531111/12/13 at 7:20pmpost #1177 of 531111/12/13 at 7:24pmQuote:http://drakes-london.tumblr.com/post/61491350095/saint-crispins-for-drakes-drakes-is-proud-to[/quote]Originally Posted by jerrybrowne
Thanks Jerrybrown. I had seen these but didn't realize these were koji suzuki designed. The split toe looks like the sc 575 I have.post #1178 of 531111/13/13 at 1:04amQuote:
I asked Philip Car of SC when I met him at the Drake's trunk show about this and my understanding was that only one shoe was desiged by Suzuki but never actualIy producedpost #1179 of 531111/13/13 at 3:21ampost #1180 of 531111/13/13 at 8:41ampost #1181 of 531111/16/13 at 11:46ampost #1182 of 531111/16/13 at 10:33pmpost #1183 of 531111/16/13 at 10:45pmpost #1184 of 531111/16/13 at 11:00pmpost #1185 of 531111/17/13 at 3:42amHave any of you guys ever bought shoes from Reto Zimmermann of Zimmermann & Kim in Seoul, South Korea? I got a quote from him yesterday, I'm assuming Zeto is a man, of $1550 USD, approximately, for a pair Saint Crispin's of my choice including shoe trees and eight week delivery. Does this sound about right? If anyone has had a good experience with other retailers of SC shoes feel free to pass that on if you could. Thanks.
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizing
Currently, there are 1542 Active Users (371 Members and 1171 Guests)
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Mainetti Suit and Trouser Hangers - Made in Italy 2 minutes ago
- › ALDEN Shell Cordovan Boots US 10.5 C 5 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 6 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 7 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...