or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Fantasy Premier League 2011-12
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 - Page 21

post #301 of 388
Thread Starter 
Are Spurs the real deal this season or am I biased?
post #302 of 388
Quote:
Originally Posted by clockwise View Post

Made my transfer for the week. I predict Man C and Spurs will both experience a noticeable dip in form and luck so I still have no players from those two teams. Should be wise.

Ciy doesn't look like it'll have much of a challenged until Arsenal (okay, I'm a little biased, but I don't really see Chelsea giving them any problems)

 

I'm a little surprised how well all of the promoted teams are doing, I'll be shocked if Wigan survives relegation this time around, but I didn't expect Bolton to be down there

post #303 of 388
This is a dumb question but how do I change from a 4-4-2 to a 3-4-3 or 4-3-3 lineup?

I haven't been paying too much attention to this league but will have more time soon and need to step my game up a bit.
post #304 of 388
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

This is a dumb question but how do I change from a 4-4-2 to a 3-4-3 or 4-3-3 lineup?
I haven't been paying too much attention to this league but will have more time soon and need to step my game up a bit.

You just plug in the player you want over the one you want to sub out. ie - if you place 4 midfielders into "the field," placing a midfielder over one of the defender's places, it will adjust to a 3-4-3.
post #305 of 388
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

You just plug in the player you want over the one you want to sub out. ie - if you place 4 midfielders into "the field," placing a midfielder over one of the defender's places, it will adjust to a 3-4-3.

Thanks, still used to Yahoo's system
post #306 of 388
Feed the Yak and he will score! Just sold Kevin Davies and picked up Yakubu, hoping he'll continue his great run of form (10 league goals in 8 games).
post #307 of 388
Quote:
Originally Posted by culverwood View Post

Are Spurs the real deal this season or am I biased?

Spurs seems increasingly real, congratulations!
6 teams in serious contention for a top 4 position. This season is more interesting than we have seen for many years. I just hope Man C will not run away too far too early.
I am by the way very close to completely losing faith in my fantasy league season.
post #308 of 388
I have long lost faith in my team this year. My friends who do not watch soccer and only know a few names like Rooney and Gerrard are beating me in a landslide in their first year.
post #309 of 388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian SD View Post

I have long lost faith in my team this year. My friends who do not watch soccer and only know a few names like Rooney and Gerrard are beating me in a landslide in their first year.

It's been an upredictable year. I got to 36th out of everybody in the Yahoo leagues since my team was Manchester heavy. I've dropped by down to the 97% percentile but normally you'd never stay that high with just players from two teams. I'm eighth right now in this league, but now that I'm actually paying attention and figured out how to play a more competitive 3-4-3 I'm shooting for 3rd in a few weeks
post #310 of 388
Three Stoke players made me breathe a bit easier - Huth, Shawcross and Walters for 21 points combined. I haven't been this happy with Stoke since Gordon Banks.

Furthermore - Van Persie did not disappoint.
I still have Adams and Dempsey to play on Monday and should sit nicely in 3rd place.

Stevent shooting for 3rd? Good luck, maybe when I advance to 2nd. biggrin.gif
post #311 of 388
Thread Starter 
I'm really happy with my team but the points are not happening. Looks like a Europa Cup place is what I'll be shooting for.
post #312 of 388

Yikes, Captain VP carried my team this round. 0 points from Vorm, Simpson, Ryan Taylor, and Larsson. Hopefully just a hiccup for Newcastle, otherwise I may have to restructure my defense

post #313 of 388
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitAkira View Post

Yikes, Captain VP carried my team this round. 0 points from Vorm, Simpson, Ryan Taylor, and Larsson. Hopefully just a hiccup for Newcastle, otherwise I may have to restructure my defense

Wish I'd played Krul over Vorm - he racked up the save points...
post #314 of 388
Gahh sold Holt and Suarez before this weekend. baldy[1].gif
post #315 of 388
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Gahh sold Holt and Suarez before this weekend. baldy[1].gif

Ouch! I did that with Sturridge last week shog[1].gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Fantasy Premier League 2011-12