or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › PSA - Grenson Masterpiece and Gravati Blowout
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

PSA - Grenson Masterpiece and Gravati Blowout - Page 8

post #106 of 715
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

will do guys!

Your not going to start asking me for, like, a commission or something, are you?

Anyway, Cheers
post #107 of 715
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIDER View Post


Your not going to start asking me for, like, a commission or something, are you?

Anyway, Cheers

Maybe he's looking for a job?
post #108 of 715
Unfortunately, the crocs also run a bit large. I ordered a size 8.5 for my father, but they fit me very well instead. I'm a size 9. He wants to return them, but if anybody is willing to take them off my hands, they are yours for $350 shipped. I'm still about $50 in the negative, so that price is final. Shoot me a pm if you're interested.
post #109 of 715
Ace, not my size, but can you take some IRL pics? Just curious about someones shots rather than the website shots. If you can, I appreciate it!
post #110 of 715
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Ace, not my size, but can you take some IRL pics? Just curious about someones shots rather than the website shots. If you can, I appreciate it!

I'd love to do it, but my parents are in Europe for a couple weeks and I have no access to the shoes. They do, however, look just as lovely and (imo) even better in real life. Subtle and beautiful.
post #111 of 715
Ron,

Today I wore the white buck brogued oxfords that I bought from you - they are great - thanks again!

Very happy with the whole experience of ordering from you as well.

smile.gif

Best - G
post #112 of 715
Received the Churchill's from Ron. I can't believe I use to think my $450 EG's were a great deal. These for $170 are a ridiculous deal and with topnotch service to boot. Everyone should try to get in on the next shipment.
post #113 of 715
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akeem View Post

Received the Churchill's from Ron. I can't believe I use to think my $450 EG's were a great deal. These for $170 are a ridiculous deal and with topnotch service to boot. Everyone should try to get in on the next shipment.

the churchills are great - to edward green standards. If Ron only had these in my size!
post #114 of 715
Got the churchills in brown, they are beautiful - I should have gotten the cognac at the same time. Now I know how large the gap is between the current Rose and masterpiece standards.
post #115 of 715
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saenek View Post

Got the churchills in brown, they are beautiful - I should have gotten the cognac at the same time. Now I know how large the gap is between the current Rose and masterpiece standards.

the gap is tremendous. I wouldn't buy the Rose, personally. Shocking that grenson does not make to masterpiece standards anymore.
post #116 of 715
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

If Ron only had these in my size!

I thought that about almost every shoe in that sale.
post #117 of 715
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by darinaldi View Post


I thought that about almost every shoe in that sale.

what size are you?
post #118 of 715
+!
post #119 of 715
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post


what size are you?

10E, normally. I bought the 10D spectators (only things I saw in my size by the time I checked out the website; don't know if there was more earlier), but haven't had a chance to try them on for fit yet due to family visiting. I'm praying they're not too narrow, because then I'll have to take a page from Cinderella's stepsisters....
post #120 of 715
Thread Starter 
you can have them stretched by your local cobbler if need be
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › PSA - Grenson Masterpiece and Gravati Blowout