or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Styleforum Ambassador Program
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Styleforum Ambassador Program - Page 7

post #91 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred H. View Post


Great idea to do this around a Tony visit. Been meaning to meet up with him!

How about somewhere in Reston? I usually stay at the Hyatt Summerfield in Herndon. If anyone knows of an easy place to meet up, let's put it together
post #92 of 109
Tony, you don't come into the city itself?
post #93 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred H. View Post

Tony, you don't come into the city itself?

It's cost prohibitive for the size of hotel room I use. I can stay at the Hyatt Summerfield for an average of $100.00 a night where as a 2 bedroom suite the same size in the city would run $300.00-$400.00
I'm not opposed to coming into the city for a meet up though!
post #94 of 109
no one representing philly?
post #95 of 109
how 'bout Boise? :P
post #96 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

how 'bout Boise? :P

i wonder what a boise style forum meet up would be like...
post #97 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior varsity View Post


i wonder what a boise style forum meet up would be like...

bronco blue, baby!
post #98 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post


bronco blue, baby!

i was envisioning something else lol
post #99 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior varsity View Post


i was envisioning something else lol

i was merely joking around. i dont know what it would be like
post #100 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post


i was merely joking around. i dont know what it would be like

bullriding jackets and shit kickers?
post #101 of 109
Let's try to put together a DC gathering. I will be in Herndon Next Friday & Saturday, so maybe a Saturday evening meet up in Georgetown?
post #102 of 109

I am in Philly.  Recently retired from the foreign service and currently living in CC.  I joined this forum yesterday and this is only my second post.  Just ran across this thread and think it is a great idea.  Philly has some great bars, restaurants for this type of crowd.  I would like to take part in something like this.

post #103 of 109
I'm mostly just a lurker on these forums, but I live in Reston, VA and would definitely be up for a DC/VA/MD meet.
post #104 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior varsity View Post

no one representing philly?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PabloDiablo View Post

I am in Philly.  Recently retired from the foreign service and currently living in CC.  I joined this forum yesterday and this is only my second post.  Just ran across this thread and think it is a great idea.  Philly has some great bars, restaurants for this type of crowd.  I would like to take part in something like this.


Take a look back a few pages …
Quote:
Originally Posted by luftvier View Post

Who's claiming Philthy - Woe or I?
Quote:
Originally Posted by w.o.e.is.me. View Post


I think you're more of a man about town/host than I am.
I hope there are badges involved.
Quote:
Originally Posted by luftvier View Post


Oh shit, if there are badges involved, I revoke my offer to let you take the mantle.
post #105 of 109
was thread moved? or has it really been 3 months?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Styleforum Ambassador Program