or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Worst Disease?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Worst Disease?

post #1 of 35
Thread Starter 
What do you guys think is the worst sex-related disease one can get at the age of 20-40, not married, with yearly job relocation? No, I don't have anything on me but just curious to know.
post #2 of 35
Anyone who doesn't say HIV/AIDS is wrong
post #3 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwjp View Post

Anyone who doesn't say HIV/AIDS is wrong

+1
post #4 of 35
HIV

HEP C

Herpes Simplex 2

Herpes Simplex 1

HPV Warts
post #5 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwjp View Post

Anyone who doesn't say HIV/AIDS is wrong

With 2011 meds, I might prefer to catch HIV before HEP C.
post #6 of 35
realistically speaking, if you travel regularly there are more cooties you have to worry about than the ones you can avoid by wearing a rubber.
post #7 of 35
In addition to the others, you might be concerned about the kind that comes with 216 monthly payments...
post #8 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by willpower View Post

HIV

HEP C

Herpes Simplex 2

Herpes Simplex 1

HPV Warts



an exaustive list, tried that shit out huh? /JK

gonorrhea sounded particularly bad as well, a friend of mine thought he could light his cigarette with the tip of his dick when he caught that disease..
post #9 of 35
Anything with a cure doesn't belong on the list!
post #10 of 35
Gangrene of the penis
post #11 of 35
Either AIDS or marriage.
post #12 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by nootje View Post


an exaustive list, tried that shit out huh? /JK

gonorrhea sounded particularly bad as well, a friend of mine thought he could light his cigarette with the tip of his dick when he caught that disease..

Indeed. The viral ones are much harder to treat. There is immunization against Hep B and the Herpes one has been in the works for some years. For some reason it's the Herps that I fear catching.
post #13 of 35
syphilis?
post #14 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenadier View Post

In addition to the others, you might be concerned about the kind that comes with 216 monthly payments...

What he said.
post #15 of 35
hep c
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Worst Disease?