or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › New Forum Support  › You got issues? I got answers
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

You got issues? I got answers - Page 12  

post #166 of 345

Looks like the post was moderated, I can now see what i've posted.

About my profile, how long does it take before the message:

The rest of your profile, and your signature will become visible after you've been active in the forums

disappears and my complete profile shows?

 

 

post #167 of 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by bafe View Post

Looks like the post was moderated, I can now see what i've posted.

About my profile, how long does it take before the message:

The rest of your profile, and your signature will become visible after you've been active in the forums

disappears and my complete profile shows?

 

 


I can see it too. And you're not wearing shoes.
post #168 of 345

I know, I know. That's why I wrote "Adidas slippers" in the description. I promise next time I'll be wearing an heavy pair of brogue boots.

post #169 of 345
Thank you.
post #170 of 345

And hopefully the jacket would be altered and hence better fitting.

post #171 of 345
Question regarding uploading pics for buying and selling:

I am having issues with image orientation. The source image is properly orientated but once I upload it, some of the pics will orient themselves incorrectly. What is causing this and how can I fix it? or is this an issue on the development side? I have tried re-uploading the pics with no success. See signature
post #172 of 345
On the old system, "My Posts" brought up a list of every thread I've posted in, with the threads in which I most recently posted at the top.

Now, "My Posts" gives me the same list, but they're sorted by the last time ANYBODY posted in them. So even if my "ask a question" post was answered 2 years ago, that thread might still be at the top of my list, because someone else posted in it today. And the thread in which I posted yesterday could be anywhere; I have to hunt around for it.

How can I get "My Posts" sorted the way it was before?
post #173 of 345
^
Good question.
post #174 of 345
Where can I post B & S questions/comments/suggestions?
post #175 of 345
I'm still having issues with the much-debated "Go to Last Unread Post" function. I don't want to subscribe to every thread that I might read, but this appears to be the only way of getting back to wherever I read without having to memorize page numbers. Where is this little button that's supposed to work like the old forum function?

Even in threads that "darken" (meaning I've read and accessed them before), the "First Unread" quote box button takes me to the very first post of the thread, rather than to where I last accessed. I'm assuming too that none of the data about to which post we'd accessed prior in any thread beyond our subscriptions was saved or transfered over?
post #176 of 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unrefinery View Post

On the old system, "My Posts" brought up a list of every thread I've posted in, with the threads in which I most recently posted at the top.

Now, "My Posts" gives me the same list, but they're sorted by the last time ANYBODY posted in them. So even if my "ask a question" post was answered 2 years ago, that thread might still be at the top of my list, because someone else posted in it today. And the thread in which I posted yesterday could be anywhere; I have to hunt around for it.

How can I get "My Posts" sorted the way it was before?
This has really been a pain for me as well.

The old site allowed for you to choose between your "posts" and "threads started" as well when you right clicked on "My Posts", now you have to go to your profile to find a link for your "threads". ffffuuuu.gif I hope they find a way to fix that as well.

Edit: glad to see that the emoticon issue was resolved smile.gifffffuuuu.gifsmile.gif
post #177 of 345
I've brought this up before, but to no response. In the B&S Classifieds, when I click on a post on any page above 1, when I try to go back it sends me back to the first page of the B&S Classifieds. Once this happens, you cannot click forward to the page you were on. For example. If I was on page 2 and clicked on a post, when I hit the back button it returns me to page 1 rather than page 2. At this point, I cannot click to page 2 using the "2" button or the "Next" button. If I was on page 3 and clicked a post, when I hit back it again returns me to page 1 and locks the "3" button. I have tested this on Firefox and Chrome and can recreate this problem with ease.
post #178 of 345

Can we post a "lot" of clothing in one for sale add. Say a shirt, pants and tie, if we give one price for the entire "lot" of clothing? Just corresponded with someone via PM who said they got the OK from a MOD to post a lot? Assumed this would be counter intuitive to the new classified system.

post #179 of 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianpore View Post

Can we post a "lot" of clothing in one for sale add. Say a shirt, pants and tie, if we give one price for the entire "lot" of clothing? Just corresponded with someone via PM who said they got the OK from a MOD to post a lot? Assumed this would be counter intuitive to the new classified system.


A "lot" is fine. As long as the entire lot is for sale as a single unit, it is allowed/

Cheers.

Fok.
post #180 of 345
I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this, but the site seems 'jerky' for me on FF3.6/WinXP Pro. Scrolling with my mousewheel, for instance, is really jerky--images either move first, or they hang and then 'jump' up to the spaces they should occupy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unrefinery View Post

On the old system, "My Posts" brought up a list of every thread I've posted in, with the threads in which I most recently posted at the top.

Now, "My Posts" gives me the same list, but they're sorted by the last time ANYBODY posted in them. So even if my "ask a question" post was answered 2 years ago, that thread might still be at the top of my list, because someone else posted in it today. And the thread in which I posted yesterday could be anywhere; I have to hunt around for it.

How can I get "My Posts" sorted the way it was before?

I admit that I do find this frustrating, too. We have a lot of really popular threads on SF, and most of us have posted in all of them at least once; thus our My Posts is polluted with others' bumps of those threads.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: New Forum Support
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › New Forum Support  › You got issues? I got answers