Yes! Thank you. I think part of the issue people are having with the new site is "everything" is different. The Verdana font is not only more readable than Tehoma, but has more familiar continuity to the SF we all know and love.
Originally Posted by LA Guy
We actually adjusted the color scheme to match the old one completely, plus fixed the fonts. Anyone notice?
A couple more considerations/questions on type and spacing:
- On the forum home pages, is it possible to just list the user name in the Last Posts column, not the whole post? It is a little cumbersome to scan now.
- Can we get 1 point larger type on thread titles, too? And bold titles once you're in a thread?
- When responding to multi quotes within a post, the response seems to be very far from the quote. Any way to close that space?
- Can signatures be aligned at the bottom of the post (near the flag) and not immediately following the poster's comments?
- How about going to one vertical column for the banner ads instead of two? It will give the content a little more breathing room AND the ads will stay in front of more eyeballs as we scroll.
Thanks for taking our suggestions. We probably sound like whiners, but I think there a lot of people who really enjoy being here and want to make it work the best it can. Thanks for all the hard work.