or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Marketplace › Classic Menswear Classifieds › Handmade Bead Bracelets Made to Measure (wood, horn, semiprecious stones, coral)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For Sale: Handmade Bead Bracelets Made to Measure (wood, horn, semiprecious stones, coral) - Page 7

post #91 of 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston S. View Post

I've never had an issue with it, but I don't really abuse mine either though.

To be clear, I wasn't actually talking about the bracelets that are sold by the OP but about bracelets I had bought on in a random shop. Since I was interested in the bracelets sold here, I just wanted to know about their durability. Anybody else want to share their experience with these?
post #92 of 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gold Bug View Post

To be clear, I wasn't actually talking about the bracelets that are sold by the OP but about bracelets I had bought on in a random shop. Since I was interested in the bracelets sold here, I just wanted to know about their durability. Anybody else want to share their experience with these?

Been wearing mine for over 1.5 years and no issues at all. Maybe a bit of stretch but in fairness my kids have yanked on them about a hundred times.

I've purchased 2 and will be buying more. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #93 of 147

Great customer service and sweet designs.

post #94 of 147
Before I put in an order for a jade bracelet, I thought I'd ask; is there or will there be a lighter shade of jade beads available?
post #95 of 147

I WANT TO BUY ALL OF THEM.

post #96 of 147
I bought two 6mm bracelets and was happy with them. However, my red coral seemed to begin to loosen on my wrist over the past few days. Yesterday it actually fell apart with no provocation. I'm not trying to throw the guy under the bus, I'm actually going to order a replacement because the price seems decent enough and I liked it, I just want to make sure this hasn't happened to others before I reorder. By the looks of it, this is an isolated incident.
post #97 of 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeero3 View Post

I bought two 6mm bracelets and was happy with them. However, my red coral seemed to begin to loosen on my wrist over the past few days. Yesterday it actually fell apart with no provocation. I'm not trying to throw the guy under the bus, I'm actually going to order a replacement because the price seems decent enough and I liked it, I just want to make sure this hasn't happened to others before I reorder. By the looks of it, this is an isolated incident.

I think I have about 8 - 10. The oldest ones I have had for about 6 - 8 months I think and have never had an issue. I wear one everyday. Changes depending on what else I am wearing. I think this was just a fluke.
post #98 of 147
Bought two recently and waiting for them to come.

But how do you measure the circumference of your wrist? Should the bracelet be tight?

Thanks
post #99 of 147
Any one try a horn bracelet?
post #100 of 147
IMG_4054.jpg

Just received these : italian marble and green lime jasper with a few beads of red jasper.
post #101 of 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by k4lnamja View Post

Bought two recently and waiting for them to come.
But how do you measure the circumference of your wrist? Should the bracelet be tight?
Thanks

You can put a string around your wrist and measure that way. The string should be as tight as you want the bracelet to be.
post #102 of 147

Won't be easy to choose from this selection. All look great!
 

post #103 of 147

Just wondering, is it possible to get a bracelet made of lava stone? If so, please let me know.

post #104 of 147
Do you have Lapis Lazuli available?
post #105 of 147
Wanted to give my review of the 2 bracelets and now 3 (ordered another one) from paul.

Extremely impressed, especially with the glass beaded ones. I bought two wooden ones and the green line jasper. I receive compliments on my bracelets all of the time and they look great dressed down or up. Thinking of buying more too ...

The reason why I'm going to buy more is not only the quality but the service Paul gives. He's very helpful and takes care of you.

Will buy more soon


Cheers
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum › Forums › Marketplace › Classic Menswear Classifieds › Handmade Bead Bracelets Made to Measure (wood, horn, semiprecious stones, coral)