I'm interested in getting some beads of mammoth ivory, turquoise, or amber but these are more expensive and I'm hesitant to put money into them.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Help identify bracelet Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Show off your bracelets? Last post on 1/22/16 at 6:57pm in Classic Menswear
- 7/9 Updated / Handmade bead bracelets - gemstone, wood, horn Last post on 7/11/11 at 11:58am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Drake's Grenadine Tie, Pocket Square Last post on Today at 6:01 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Dolce & Gabbana D&G Aviator Sunglasses, Vincent Kaes Eyeglasses Last post on Today at 1:30 pm in Other Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: AccessoriesLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
For Sale: Handmade Bead Bracelets Made to Measure (wood, horn, semiprecious stones, coral) - Page 2post #16 of 1498/22/11 at 12:14pmThread Starterpost #17 of 1498/23/11 at 6:07pmpost #18 of 1498/23/11 at 6:53pmQuote:
ah okay cool. How much would those cost per bracelet? I'd be interested in a turquoise.post #19 of 1498/24/11 at 3:17am
I would like to see jade both light and dark~ Also will you be restocking on the red coral and grey quartz anytime later??post #20 of 1498/24/11 at 8:58amThread Starterpost #21 of 1498/25/11 at 6:26pmThread Starterpost #22 of 1498/27/11 at 8:14pmpost #23 of 1499/2/11 at 10:24pmpost #24 of 1499/4/11 at 6:37pmpost #25 of 1499/4/11 at 8:21pmThread Starterpost #26 of 1499/19/11 at 1:43ampost #27 of 1499/26/11 at 9:47ampost #28 of 1499/26/11 at 3:40pmpost #29 of 14910/6/11 at 5:37pm
- Handmade Bead Bracelets Made to Measure (wood, horn, semiprecious stones, coral)
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Currently, there are 1404 Active Users (275 Members and 1129 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 32 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 12 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?