or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › What's the deal with this guy in the bathroom? (Public Bathroom Etiquette)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What's the deal with this guy in the bathroom? (Public Bathroom Etiquette) - Page 66

post #976 of 1445
Thread Starter 
This is weird now. Because in my office the toilet is very high. I am 6' 2" and just about on my tippy toes. Yet we still have that absurdly low urinal.
post #977 of 1445
i need to sit on the throne at Morimoto before I can truly comment on its height.
post #978 of 1445
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post

Morimoto stall. Tell me this doesn't look like a wonderful place to spend 25 minutes.


I also note that the vertical positioning of the toilet paper allows for a more natural movement when unrolling.

 

Also, lower toilets are better for a complete expulsion of fecal matter due to the angle of the colon.

post #979 of 1445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post


Also, lower toilets are better for a complete expulsion of fecal matter due to the angle of the colon.

http://www.squattypotty.com/
post #980 of 1445
I also feel like if I don't at least introduce this website to PB I won't have done proper work here:

http://www.naturesplatform.com/index.html
post #981 of 1445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

Also, lower toilets are better for a complete expulsion of fecal matter due to the angle of the colon.

Nah, that hip angle makes the plumbing all convoluted.
post #982 of 1445

I've been told by reliable people (on the internet) that one should poop with the knees higher than the hips.

post #983 of 1445
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post

Morimoto stall. Tell me this doesn't look like a wonderful place to spend 25 minutes.


A++++, would shit on.
post #984 of 1445
Quote:
Originally Posted by aravenel View Post

A++++, would shit on.

it really is most excellent. You walk in, the lid opens automatically, and then when you sit down, the seat is pre-warmed (and not from a fat guy).
post #985 of 1445
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post

it really is most excellent. You walk in, the lid opens automatically, and then when you sit down, the seat is pre-warmed (and not from a fat guy).

There is a ramen place in my neighborhood that has a toilet like that (admittedly, the setting isn't as nice, but the toilet itself is five star). I've been meaning to work up a mean shit and then go there for dinner one night just to use it.
post #986 of 1445
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post

Morimoto stall. Tell me this doesn't look like a wonderful place to spend 25 minutes.


I spent a half hour or so with a fellow Styleforuvm member at the squash tournament at Grand Central a few weeks ago. I bring this up because one of the neat features was that the matches were in a class cube, so as a spectator you could see everything, but the way the glass was lit made the players feel like they were in a normal squash court with regular walls. They didn't see out. I am wondering if the rear wall of your Morimoto toilet stall is lit like that. Do you have an unknown audience? It would be very, very Japanese to watch somebody shit like that. Hell, if you connected your stall with Claghorns wall of soft porn urinals, you might have a winner.
post #987 of 1445
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsstillmatt View Post

Do you have an unknown audience? It would be very, very Japanese to watch somebody shit like that.

I have seen drawings of the place from the architect, and sadly, there is no room for an audience.
post #988 of 1445
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post


I also note that the vertical positioning of the toilet paper allows for a more natural movement when unrolling.

Also, lower toilets are better for a complete expulsion of fecal matter due to the angle of the colon.
You mean the rectum. You expel feces from the rectum, not the colon.
post #989 of 1445
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post


You mean the rectum. You expel feces from the rectum, not the colon.

Don't you be telling me what I mean and what I don't mean! Maybe I have a colostomy and am very sensitive about it.

 

But in this case, yes, yes I meant the rectum. patch[1].gif

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsstillmatt View Post

Claghorns wall of soft porn urinals

quoted for posterity

post #990 of 1445
The last few days have certainly delivered. Keep it up, gents.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › What's the deal with this guy in the bathroom? (Public Bathroom Etiquette)