or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › What's the deal with this guy in the bathroom? (Public Bathroom Etiquette)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What's the deal with this guy in the bathroom? (Public Bathroom Etiquette) - Page 65

post #961 of 1406
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

This is the best thread on Style Forum.

This thread is the best. I one day plan to print it off on nice paper, bind it with a hard cover, and locate it in my bathroom.

I hope when the forum is backed-up, this thread has its own set of special procedures developed with the assistance of the greatest computer minds in the world - I imagine a multiple servers -located at the Pentagon, Fort Knox, the Vatican Archives, International Space Station and NORAD, each with their own set of multiple back-ups. This is how important this shit is...
post #962 of 1406
or have it printed onto toilet paper and use it at home. Each time you pull for a new sheet, a great story appears and you can have a laugh.


best dump evar.
post #963 of 1406
this thread is nearly 1,000 posts, so it has been very active, but I wonder who some of the lurkers are who have enjoyed this. Two or so days ago you had people like why and iammatt come out of the woodwork to leave a note about pB's "do they change the roll?" conundrum, but i bet there's a lot more.
post #964 of 1406
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by romafan View Post

Meagher?

There's a sad-looking guy the bartenders used to call the mis-manager. If you look up the WSJ article on the cenntennial celebration of the urinals and look at the picture w/ the balloons & flowers on the urinals you'll see him in the mirror...

He's the manager. My neighbor is the owner. Well, his family owns it. Weird guy, loves Bud Light and stutters like crazy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post

this thread is nearly 1,000 posts, so it has been very active, but I wonder who some of the lurkers are who have enjoyed this. Two or so days ago you had people like why and iammatt come out of the woodwork to leave a note about pB's "do they change the roll?" conundrum, but i bet there's a lot more.

There were several attempts to get this thread pinned, but I have no power to get it done. This and the subway thread pinned would be awesome.
post #965 of 1406
Morimoto stall. Tell me this doesn't look like a wonderful place to spend 25 minutes.

post #966 of 1406
Thread Starter 
Wahhh! Awesome.
post #967 of 1406
oh, and that little bar next to the tp?

post #968 of 1406
Thread Starter 
Wtf...
post #969 of 1406
just wait until you experience it. We'll get a time set in the near future.





also, I have never tried the front cleanser. Not sure what it would do.
post #970 of 1406
Thread Starter 
I generally have to poop in the morning. They do brunch?
post #971 of 1406
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post

Morimoto stall. Tell me this doesn't look like a wonderful place to spend 25 minutes.


not to nitpick, but it looks a little high (ADA min :confused :?) also, the trashcan reminds me of some bad mexican banyos where there's a basket to toss used paper b/c the plumbing cannot handle too much effluence. otoh, i like the mirror & the no-nonsense tp dispenser...
post #972 of 1406
I don't do brunch.



and in any event, I don't think they do either. It's all about the specialty cocktails and tuna pizza.
post #973 of 1406
Quote:
Originally Posted by romafan View Post

not to nitpick, but it looks a little high (ADA min :confused :?) also, the trashcan reminds me of some bad mexican banyos where there's a basket to toss used paper b/c the plumbing cannot handle too much effluence.

the 17" was for urinals. ADA laws are different for the sit downers, and that's not the ADA stall anyways (doesn't have the bars for helping lift onesself, etc.)
post #974 of 1406
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post

I don't do brunch.



and in any event, I don't think they do either. It's all about the specialty cocktails and tuna pizza.

I know, I don't do brunch either. Even if I woke up in time for it, I only eat once a day; dinner.
post #975 of 1406
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post

the 17" was for urinals. ADA laws are different for the sit downers, and that's not the ADA stall anyways (doesn't have the bars for helping lift onesself, etc.)

a lot of places now have a raised throne even in the non-ada stalls, esp more genteel spots. that being said, i don't like being perched up there - the more 'squat' in your positioning the better...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › What's the deal with this guy in the bathroom? (Public Bathroom Etiquette)