or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › What's the deal with this guy in the bathroom? (Public Bathroom Etiquette)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What's the deal with this guy in the bathroom? (Public Bathroom Etiquette) - Page 47

post #691 of 1372
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post

I do not. I go big or I go home.

fistbump.gif
post #692 of 1372
I just had a pretty poor bathroom experience for two reasons:

1 - I pulled up to the urinal and started doing my thing only to realize that there was a little bit of urine on the top of the urinal. Really weird and really gross, either a giant came in with his bad aim or somebody intentionally angled it up for some reason.

2 - As I was pondering my "WTF is this??" moment, somebody came in and pulled right up to the urinal next to me. I mean, there has to be a buffer zone, that's a big no no.

I finished and zipped up post haste, but now I'm worried that the person in #2 looked over after I left and noticed the mess from #1

mad.gif
post #693 of 1372
Thread Starter 
You pulled up to the urinal? Are you in a wheelchair?
post #694 of 1372
"walked up and then positioned myself at the urinal"

there you go, dickhead
post #695 of 1372
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post

"walked up and then positioned myself at the urinal"
there you go, dickhead

wink.gif
post #696 of 1372
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post

I just had a pretty poor bathroom experience for two reasons:
1 - I pulled up to the urinal and started doing my thing only to realize that there was a little bit of urine on the top of the urinal. Really weird and really gross, either a giant came in with his bad aim or somebody intentionally angled it up for some reason.
2 - As I was pondering my "WTF is this??" moment, somebody came in and pulled right up to the urinal next to me. I mean, there has to be a buffer zone, that's a big no no.
I finished and zipped up post haste, but now I'm worried that the person in #2 looked over after I left and noticed the mess from #1
mad.gif

Are we talking a couple of drops or a small puddle? confused.gif I've noticed drops before, and have always put it down to some dopus overzealously shaking his ding dong - never considered the giant possibility....
post #697 of 1372
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by romafan View Post

Are we talking a couple of drops or a small puddle? confused.gif I've noticed drops before, and have always put it down to some dopus overzealously shaking his ding dong - never considered the giant possibility....

I think he means ON TOP of the urinal, not on the base of the rim.
post #698 of 1372
a few bigger sized drops, my CSI skillz suggest they weren't from overzealous shaking (if one is shaking violently enough to land a few drops on the top of a urinal, I can't imagine what their trousers must look like after such an incident), rather they were from somebody aiming up and making a quick splash of the top.
post #699 of 1372
at the end of the day, it's the buffer zone violation that had me most uncomfortable and I don't feel like this violation is being given the proper attention it deserves in this thread.
post #700 of 1372
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I think he means ON TOP of the urinal, not on the base of the rim.

Yes, I'm referrring to the top, where a man might set his drink, not 10 inches away from where'd you would reach up to flush
post #701 of 1372
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post

at the end of the day, it's the buffer zone violation that had me most uncomfortable and I don't feel like this violation is being given the proper attention it deserves in this thread.

I nodded emphatically at that comment. It's like taking the seats right behind me in the movie theater - they'd better be the last seats in that row, buddy.
post #702 of 1372
Quote:
Originally Posted by imatlas View Post

I nodded emphatically at that comment. It's like taking the seats right behind me in the movie theater - they'd better be the last seats in that row, buddy.

What about the guy who plops himself in the seat directly in FRONT of you in a partially-filled theatre?

As for the bufferzone violation, I think context is key: a deserted mensroom w/ 6 urinals then it is uhoh.gif situation. busy bathroom (think airport, not stadium @ halftime) w/ only 3 urinals, then it is not a big deal
post #703 of 1372
Thread Starter 
I just had a weird experience. I was on the John and a guy comes into the stall next to mine and I notice under the stall he is fumbling with some paper towels. Well he expertly folded a few rows on paper towels that covered the floor in the stall and stood on them. He peed in the toilet and then picked them all up and flushed them in the toilet. He sis all of this while whistling mind you.

What the fuck is wrong with people? confused.gif
post #704 of 1372
this doesn't make any sense to me. Why is there toilet paper hanging from one of the light's in the men's room? One of the lights is flickering uncontrollably right now, but not this one, and I am hard pressed to believe the two incidents are related.

2769704190043813381S500x500Q85.jpg
post #705 of 1372
Thread Starter 
WTF is wrong with people? confused.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › What's the deal with this guy in the bathroom? (Public Bathroom Etiquette)