or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › What's the deal with this guy in the bathroom? (Public Bathroom Etiquette)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What's the deal with this guy in the bathroom? (Public Bathroom Etiquette) - Page 37

post #541 of 1378
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

SO WHAT WAS HE DOING WITH THE PAPER IN THE DOOR????????????

He used the paper to open and close the stall door, apparently. He is so germaphobic that he doesn't want to touch the latch.
post #542 of 1378
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samovar McGee View Post

He used the paper to open and close the stall door, apparently. He is so germaphobic that he doesn't want to touch the latch.

No, it is so nobody would use the stall.
post #543 of 1378
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

No, it is so nobody would use the stall.

Ghastly.
post #544 of 1378
I just got a forum notification saying there were 23 unread posts in this thread, my hopes were raised (only a little, I've been hurt before), but I could not have dreamt of this full and final closure! Good job!

This beats Foo getting his wallet.
post #545 of 1378
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samovar McGee View Post

He used the paper to open and close the stall door, apparently. He is so germaphobic that he doesn't want to touch the latch.

Someone should pee all over the seat!biggrin.gif
post #546 of 1378
This just made my day...I have been waiting for this moment ever since you started the thread. Closure is so sweet.
post #547 of 1378
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangfastic View Post

I just got a forum notification saying there were 23 unread posts in this thread, my hopes were raised (only a little, I've been hurt before), but I could not have dreamt of this full and final closure! Good job!
This beats Foo getting his wallet.

This
post #548 of 1378
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Like that bathrooms at the old Mars Bar.

You're making me miss that place. Wavey Davey, Moonshine, Amy, Aric, Walter and the rest of the gang....good times.
post #549 of 1378
Finally - the search is over. Thanks patrick for this epic thread and congratulations - you probably should become a private detective or something.

This was just the right bedtime story.

Now go on with the restroom encounter stories.

Merry christmas to y'all.
post #550 of 1378
Fuck....It's suppose it's good you have solved this...sigh....now what? I feel like my life no longer has purpose. I used to think I wanted resolution but now that I have it I realize there is nothing to look forward to. Please say it was just a dream PB and the mystery will go on.
post #551 of 1378
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie5566 View Post

Fuck....It's suppose it's good you have solved this...sigh....now what? I feel like my life no longer has purpose. I used to think I wanted resolution but now that I have it I realize there is nothing to look forward to.
bladerunner.gif
Quote:
Please say it was just a dream PB and the mystery will go on.
Blade-Runner-unicorn_400.jpg
post #552 of 1378
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kookz View Post

You're making me miss that place. Wavey Davey, Moonshine, Amy, Aric, Walter and the rest of the gang....good times.

fistbump.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie5566 View Post

Fuck....It's suppose it's good you have solved this...sigh....now what? I feel like my life no longer has purpose. I used to think I wanted resolution but now that I have it I realize there is nothing to look forward to. Please say it was just a dream PB and the mystery will go on.

Did I kill the goose that laid the golden egg?
post #553 of 1378
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

fistbump.gif
Did I kill the goose that laid the golden egg?

You could always go about exacting your revenge now you know the culprit. Or get to know him and figure out his thought process...
post #554 of 1378
Thread Starter 
Be a weirdo. That is his thought process.
post #555 of 1378
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I will say that he is a black guy.

Blaming a brother just confirms that it was you all along Patrick.

Own up.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › What's the deal with this guy in the bathroom? (Public Bathroom Etiquette)