or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › What's the deal with this guy in the bathroom? (Public Bathroom Etiquette)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What's the deal with this guy in the bathroom? (Public Bathroom Etiquette) - Page 30

post #436 of 1445
It's luscious.

This thread is killing me. Find the culprit asap!
post #437 of 1445
Thread Starter 
Me and the guy in the stall next to me happened to stand up at the same time. It turns out he was tall too and we met eyes over the top of the divider. It was weird...
post #438 of 1445
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Me and the guy in the stall next to me happened to stand up at the same time. It turns out he was tall too and we met eyes over the top of the divider. It was weird...

When did you last take a holiday?
post #439 of 1445
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Me and the guy in the stall next to me happened to stand up at the same time. It turns out he was tall too and we met eyes over the top of the divider. It was weird...

Was it love at first sight???
post #440 of 1445
Dude, I really should start counting the times you touch the gay subject in your posts.
post #441 of 1445
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangfastic View Post

When did you last take a holiday?

Last April, in Paris. It was the first one in about 7 years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

Was it love at first sight???

I kissed him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sander View Post

Dude, I really should start counting the times you touch the gay subject in your posts.

mwink[1].gif
post #442 of 1445
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBear View Post

That's weird. When I wear button fly denim, there's no way I can just unbutton the fly portion. It has to be all of them and my pants have never sagged down because of it.

Me too. I just rip them open on my way to the stall. It can get weird when I'm done and turn around to button them back up and someone walks in uhoh.gif
post #443 of 1445
Thread Starter 
I am a firm believer that if one must unbutton their pants all the way they should enter a stall, not stand at a urinal. That makes things awkward for people.
post #444 of 1445
I meant urinal. I used to call them standards until I realized that was the company name blush.gif
post #445 of 1445
Thread Starter 
Really? Well whatever, but seriously man, go in a stall.
post #446 of 1445
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I am a firm believer that if one must unbutton their pants all the way they should enter a stall, not stand at a urinal. That makes things awkward for people.

Sorry man, I unbuckle my belt, unbutton, unzip, and let it go. I really don't care how comfortable you feel standing next to me at a urinal! tongue.gif
post #447 of 1445
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteslashasian View Post

Sorry man, I unbuckle my belt, unbutton, unzip, and let it go. I really don't care how comfortable you feel standing next to me at a urinal! tongue.gif

Agreed. When I need to go, I really need to go. If you're uncomfortable, don't stand so close next time! biggrin.gif:devil:
post #448 of 1445
Thread Starter 
Like animals, you are.
post #449 of 1445
Pretty much. biggrin.gif
post #450 of 1445

Damn, 30 pages of torture and an hour of my day lost forever reading from the start frown.gif

 

This shit (pun intended) may not be able to be solved by one man alone patch[1].gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › What's the deal with this guy in the bathroom? (Public Bathroom Etiquette)