or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › What's the deal with this guy in the bathroom? (Public Bathroom Etiquette)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What's the deal with this guy in the bathroom? (Public Bathroom Etiquette) - Page 84

post #1246 of 1445
Yes, they are actually useless for their intended purpose, but are stronger than toilet paper.
post #1247 of 1445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayward View Post

Yes, they are actually useless for their intended purpose, but are stronger than toilet paper.

 

Ass gaskets are the best invention ever.

 

Aside from that, we now have a mystery pooper in the center (of 3) stalls that sits in there for at least an hour at a time, sometimes 2 hours. I know if's the same person because you can see his shoes. He's been in there every single day for the last few weeks (at least that's when I started noticing him). I've never been able to catch him coming or going so I have no idea who it could be.

post #1248 of 1445
You work with conne?
post #1249 of 1445
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Like in high school there was only one bathroom that had stall doors to limit the amount of kids smoking in them. It was torture when you had to run 20 minutes up three floors all while holding in gallons of diarrhea to get to shit in peace.

I can't remember ever taking a dump in my high school.
post #1250 of 1445
^ I used to take my morning dumps regularly in school, as school was half an hour drive away from home so I don't have time to use my own bathroom. I also make it a point to do it during the first subject and in a bathroom far far away. its a glorious way to start the school day!
post #1251 of 1445
the only dump I can remember from school was running to the can with massive diarreah right in the middle of a calculus final. I remember hoping to hold out until after the test (it was timed after all), but no could do. I don't remember how I performed on that test, but I remember my biblical performance on the toilet.
post #1252 of 1445
Quote:
Originally Posted by upthewazzu View Post

 

Ass gaskets are the best invention ever.

 

Aside from that, we now have a mystery pooper in the center (of 3) stalls that sits in there for at least an hour at a time, sometimes 2 hours. I know if's the same person because you can see his shoes. He's been in there every single day for the last few weeks (at least that's when I started noticing him). I've never been able to catch him coming or going so I have no idea who it could be.

 

Quick update: after not seeing this person occupying a stall at all on Wed & Thurs, he's back this afternoon. He's been in there since 1:30pm and it's now 2:53pm. When I went in the first time, the light was off, and it was off again upon my 2nd visit a minute ago. I think he goes in there to sleep, but I can't imagine how that's possible.

post #1253 of 1445
Thread Starter 
He is definitely sleeping. I have a friend who sleeps on the toilet, (I don't work with him) but he says it does it daily. He must have found some sort of way. I would be too anxious about it even to attempt such as thing. Also, I'm not a piece of shit.
post #1254 of 1445
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Like in high school there was only one bathroom that had stall doors to limit the amount of kids smoking in them. It was torture when you had to run 20 minutes up three floors all while holding in gallons of diarrhea to get to shit in peace.

Oh god, I have vivid memories of that.
post #1255 of 1445
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

^ I used to take my morning dumps regularly in school, as school was half an hour drive away from home so I don't have time to use my own bathroom. I also make it a point to do it during the first subject and in a bathroom far far away. its a glorious way to start the school day!

I can't stand not showering after a dump. I need to poop first thing and then shower. In HS I would occasionally dump after gym class because I had the showers available immediately afterward, but would never shit otherwise.
post #1256 of 1445
Most memorable places I've ever shat:

1. Tower 1 of the WTC.
2. At a Flaming Lips show at Festival Pier in a corner of the venue (not a legit restroom).
3. A whorehouse in Amsterdam, after.
4. Glacier National Park in the middle of nowhere.
5. The US Supreme Court.
post #1257 of 1445
I think my most memorable place was in the middle of the woods in the Adirondacks. Digging the hole and covering it up was not so much fun
post #1258 of 1445
Thread Starter 
Oddly, I have never shit not in a toilet. Wait, I lied, I pooped in my tub when I was a little kid. My mom was pissed.
post #1259 of 1445
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

Most memorable places I've ever shat:

1. Tower 1 of the WTC.
2. At a Flaming Lips show at Festival Pier in a corner of the venue (not a legit restroom).
3. A whorehouse in Amsterdam, after.
4. Glacier National Park in the middle of nowhere.
5. The US Supreme Court.

I went to the coffee shop from Girls and took a shit.

I also shat in the atlantic.
post #1260 of 1445

A friend of mine went to NOLA during Mardi Gras in 2009. Did some stuff that caused him to see and feel pretty things, then become confused about whether or not he needed to shit or vomit. It was probably neither; he doesn't quite remember. It was an unpleasant experience for him. He and his friends went to a nice restaurant, totally unpresentable. The floor was tile and he spent a good thirty minutes in there, mostly staring at the floor. Some shit was made, but not much. Enough to make him feel better. When he came back, his friends had ordered soup for him, because they were good friends.

 

I never took a shit at my high school, but definitely made use of the library bathrooms (2nd level basement, near the archives, always clean, rarely used).

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › What's the deal with this guy in the bathroom? (Public Bathroom Etiquette)