or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Men's Clothing (Archive) › FS: RL Blue Label Suit; Similar to RLPL
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FS: RL Blue Label Suit; Similar to RLPL  

post #1 of 10
Thread Starter 
This is a great quality suit that sadly doesn't fit me. All of the great details found in RLPL with full canvas construction and excellent finishing. Beautiful horn buttons and dual forward facing pleats. Gray nailhead pattern. This is a great suit. Made in the USA. Tagged 40R. SOLD Thanks Measurements: Shoulders - 20.25" Length from Bottom of Collar - 31" Sleeve Length - 24.25" Chest - 44" Jacket Waist - 41.5" Pants Waist - 34" Rise - 12" Inseam - 30.75" can be extended 2.5" if you let out the cuff. Edit: similar to RLPL in that it predates RLPL but represents a similar respect for detail and quality, above typical Blue Label. And Jaypee, while it has room for two arms and two legs this suit was made for men who put pants on two legs at a time, so that would render it wholly different from RLPL.
post #2 of 10
Those measurements correct? They seem all over the place.
post #3 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip1978 View Post
Those measurements correct? They seem all over the place.

Not trying to bump but yes these measurements are correct.
post #4 of 10
Similar to RLPL how? because they both have room for two arms and two legs?
post #5 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eustace View Post
Not trying to bump but yes these measurements are correct.
Acknowledging you bumped your own thread in an answer doesn't make it not against the rules.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
Similar to RLPL how? because they both have room for two arms and two legs?
No, because this was Ralph Lauren's Signature line - similar styling to Purple Label, better construction than Polo Ralph Lauren. Forum search, then snark. Edit: By the way, that suit is a steal.
post #6 of 10
PM sent!
post #7 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatecloths View Post
No, because this was Ralph Lauren's Signature line - similar styling to Purple Label, better construction than Polo Ralph Lauren. Forum search, then snark.


Edit: By the way, that suit is a steal.

K BRB
post #8 of 10
Would love something like this in 38S...
post #9 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatecloths View Post
Acknowledging you bumped your own thread in an answer doesn't make it not against the rules.

He "bumped" it 3 min after the reply How many posts did he really "bump" it on top of??

Nice suit.
post #10 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatecloths View Post
No, because this was Ralph Lauren's Signature line - similar styling to Purple Label, better construction than Polo Ralph Lauren. Forum search, then snark.

Judging by your ebay auctions you don't know RL lines very well.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Men's Clothing (Archive) › FS: RL Blue Label Suit; Similar to RLPL