A good friend & I decided to clean out our shoe closets in order to make room for new items. There's LITERALLY something for EVERYONE in this thread!!! This is an extravaganza to say the least. We are NOT professional sellers, but shoe lovers who take good care of our possessions & want to pass them on to some lucky SF'ers. ***PLEASE NOTE, I will be adding measurements for all shoes tomorrow (the shoes are in my office, which makes it look like a freaking cobbler's shop). ***ALSO, I will be adding more shoes in the next few days, around 16 pairs in all. ***FINALLY, ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE ENTERTAINED!
1) Alden Saddle Shoes in Burgundy Shell Cordovan. No reason to hype these up, we all know what these are. The uppers on these are spectacular & clean. They come with the original shoe bags. Marked size is 10 1/2 E. They measure approximately 12 5/8 inches long x 4 1/2 wide (at widest point). Asking... $349 incl. shipping CONUS Please contact me for int'l shipping. Any questions, please ask.
3) Vintage 1940's STETSON Hand-Made Alligator Loafers in Black. If anyone has ever read my threads, you KNOW I'm a huge fan of VINTAGE EXOTIC LEATHERS. I Ain't BS'ing when I say, "they don't make 'em like they used to!!! When you see the Gator skin on these, you'll understand what I mean. Vintage AMERICAN GATOR! Check out the extremely narrow waist and channelled soles on these babies! These are HAND-MARKED as an 8D. In actuality, I think they're better for an 8 1/2D. They measure approximately 11 3/8 inches long x 4 wide (at widest point). Asking... $199 incl. shipping CONUS Please contact me for int'l shipping.
4) Alfred Sargent Monk Straps in Brown Calf. My friend really LOVES these monks, but he NEEDS to make room for some recent vintage acquisitions. These have barely been worn, so he decided to let 'em go... to a lucky SF'er. The soles were Topied from the start, so the soles are near new. The AS Monk is a true classic. Marked size is 10 1/2E. They are UK sized, so they translate to approximately a US 11D to 11E. My friend wears a US 10 1/2E & they are a bit roomy. They measure approximately 12 3/8 inches long x 4 1/8 wide (at widest point). Asking... $175 incl. shipping CONUS Please contact me for int'l shipping.
6) Sutor Mantallassi Norvegese Monk Straps in Black Calf These are Sutor's Top of the Top Line shoes. 100% Hand-Made, with his famous Norvegese stitch. The Pinnacle of hand-made shoes, the skill level required for norvegese is unsurpassed. Classic Pebble Grain Monks. Worn Approximately 5 times, the condition is excellent. The marked size is US 8 1/2D (it also says 41 1/2, which is the European size). These fit True To Size. They measure approximately 11 5/8 inches long x 4 1/2 inches wide (at widest point) *Remember, there is a Norvegese Hand-Welt, which affects this measurement. Asking... $225 incl. shipping CONUS Please contact me for int'l shipping.
7) Polo Ralph Lauren Crocodile Cap Toes These are a real eye popper. I wore them 2xs, really liked them, but realized I have too many pairs of Croc shoes now. They came with these wonderful commando soles, so you can wear them, literally, anywhere. Very comfortable shoes. The Croc skin looks fabulous & has been freshly conditioned for this sale. The soles are near perfect, as they've only been worn 4 times. The marked size is 9B, but the last is a tad wide, and they fit my 8 1/2D feet just perfectly. They measure approximately 11 1/2 inches long x 4 inches wide (at widest point) Asking... $299 incl. shipping CONUS Please contact me for int'l shipping.
1) Alden Saddle Shoes in Burgundy Shell Cordovan 3) Vintage Stetson Hand-Made Alligator Loafers 4) Alfred Sargent Monk Straps 5) Santoni Fatte A Mano GOODYEAR Captoes 6) Sutor Mantallassi Norvegese Monk Straps in Black Calf 7) Polo Ralph Lauren Crocodile Cap Toes
Edited by isshinryu101 - 7/22/11 at 10:58am