or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Am I skinny normal or fat?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Am I skinny normal or fat? - Page 4

post #46 of 96
take advice from me, a professional fighter and someone with small calves.

pm me for pics! oh i got pms heres my photo! hawt!
post #47 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgm9128 View Post
Yes. You are the douchebag that starts as an insecure fatty and decides to get in shape so that he can land some quick pussy. Then, after said pussy is finally procured, he ends up narcissistically obsessing over every aspect of his body because he now equates muscle girth with affection, and feeds his insecurities (which never went away to begin with) by spending every day in the gym so that he can feel like he is improving himself and getting somewhere. When, really, all he is doing is vacuous and meaningless. And then, he comes online to post pictures of himself to feel better, and get even more satisfaction by seeing people fawn over his newly sculpted body (his only source of confidence)...Yes, I know you.

If larger calves would make you happy, you really don't get it, dude.

Is this how you connect with people?
post #48 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by ice View Post
Do you real mean that? Thank you.



With 150 pounds on that build he'd have to be very short. I am not giving the kid a panic attack, unless he takes it as that. He can surely lose 5 pounds of fat a month while simultaneously building muscle.

It's all in the original post, he said he's 5'7" and 150 lbs. You might as well, you know, read people's posts if you're going to give them advice.
post #49 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgm9128 View Post
Yes. You are the douchebag that starts as an insecure fatty and decides to get in shape so that he can land some quick pussy. Then, after said pussy is finally procured, he ends up narcissistically obsessing over every aspect of his body because he now equates muscle girth with affection, and feeds his insecurities (which never went away to begin with) by spending every day in the gym so that he can feel like he is improving himself and getting somewhere. When, really, all he is doing is vacuous and meaningless. And then, he comes online to post pictures of himself to feel better, and get even more satisfaction by seeing people fawn over his newly sculpted body (his only source of confidence)...Yes, I know you. If larger calves would make you happy, you really don't get it, dude.
Haha what a sack of bullshit. I can see why you experience me like this, because there are many retards falling into the category that you have written just above, as today you can see them almost everywhere. Also this is an online forum and from one post where you can pull out symptoms of narcissism and insecurity you cannot conclude that I am like that. First, I am not a douchebag. Neither do I look like one or behave like one. I wrote the post to help the guy with his life, because I was in worse condition and I know how it is like. It was not a post to get attention, to "show my body" or to act cocky. The pure intention of this was to help him improve his life, because not only does he have physical imperfection, it also connected with all other segments in his life. Security, social status, success, overal health and happines... It all starts with abuse from other kids in early school, to not hanging out with anyone or with bad company to not being wanted by anyone, especially girls. It shuts the person to himself and his home. Which is hard to deal with. But that is not the matter now. The matter is you and your baboon friend over here thinking I'm a fucking retard which I want to convince you otherwise. I enjoy to exercise, I exercise regulary, it does good things to me, improves my self confidence, is healthy, and is definitely a good way to spend free time. This is completely opposite of me what I was doing before, sedentary and eating alot of bad food. Currently I train about 5 times a week, it takes two hours in total (with showering afterwards and leaving gym) which is about 10 hours per week. I have started exercising 4 years ago and have never stopped, only when I was injured. Congratulations on your way to provoke that statement out of me so you can put me down that was really bright but is bullshit. I thought you were someone who is seriously into training. The statement about bigger calves that would make me happy is same as a statement that 20 dollars more in my pocket tomorrow instead of 19 would make me more happy. I don't obsess over it, or any other part of body. But since I am into training and I decided to stay in shape and train as long as my body allows it, because I love it and makes me feel good, why not improve the lacking points? I have a 100% philosophy with all things in my life. Why be good at something if you can be best? Why look good if you can look great? Why make decent money if you can make big money? Etc. I never walked by the mirror, see my calves and say "fuck they're too small". Oh and yes, If I did increase my calves, that would be improvement (a small one and meaningless). You don't realise this because you not into sports and training probably and I cannot explain it to you. Onward to posting my pictures here. I really didn't want to post my pictures, for two reasons: 1. I didn't want to bother finding my two pictures and editing them and uploading them here. 2. I don't like posting my half-naked pictures to anyone (except maybe girlfriends). And I don't like posting my pictures to strangers at all. Again. I didn't post this picture with intentions to brag, get attention, show myself or start a discussion over me and my body. I posted this picture because I was asked and wrote what I wrote in this thread to help the thread opener and some others who might find that information useful. That picture of me is just a proof that the thread opener, or anyone else who finds himself in similiar postion, can achieve desired results. Maybe my "take advice from professional fighter" statement was a bit cocky and sounded narcis, and again my intention was not to form a big picture of me in your opinions yet to help the guy to lose weight with encouragement and information. It' is different when someone who doesn't exercise or barely does it gives you advice and when someone who is seriously into it gives you advice. I chose to exercise, to improve my looks, health, selfconfidence, etc. I chose combat sports because I was a victim of bullying for most of my time. Today I am a normal person, more selfaware and selfconfdient and I am not as scared of confrontations as I was then. I am not a pussy but I am not an idiot either who is frustrated with himself and feels good putting other down. I hope you don't think of me as an idiot anymore, because I frequent this forum, and as in any social circles I don't like to be perceived as and idiot, narcis, insecure retard, douchebag or whatever the fuck. I seriously want to convince you that you are wrong, because you have wrong beliefs about me. Yes, that stereotype you put me into is valid, but that's not me. If there is anything doubtful about my personality I really want you to ask it or say it out, because again I really don't want you to believe that way about me. If you won't accept image of me besides the one you have wrote, then you can jump on my dick and ride it, because I dominate rats like you in all aspects of life. Can you tell me now the real reason behind that statement which you provoked me with. Yeah you told me my calves suck as you predicted my answer to that so you can put me down, and that was bright of you, but why did you feel the need to humiliate me on this forum. Are you frustrated? Bullied in real life? People who act like this, like you, who go on directly insulting other people are generally unhappy and don't get things what they want in their life. This also may sound cocky, but you probably wouldn't have balls to say that not only to me but anyone else in real life what you have written here. At the end I really don't want to create fake social status on an internet forum by posting pictures of me, which by the way are not anything exceptional, and I don't want to spend my fucking day writing posts in which I defend myself from monkey like you, either you can take this as it is or go fuck yourself in the ass with your baboon friend over there. And yes, when I walk past a mirror, I look myself in it and admire how handsome I am. Especially after sex.
post #50 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
It's all in the original post, he said he's 5'7" and 150 lbs. You might as well, you know, read people's posts if you're going to give them advice.



I read his post Gibonious. Either he's lying or he wrote something wrong.

5'7'' Is 170 centimeters. 150 lbs is 68 kilograms. You can't have that barrel for a stomach and be of that dimensions. No fucking way. If He was indeed 5'7'' and 150 lbs he would have at least a flath stomach. AT LEAST. If not higher definiton. So that is bullshit

If he's 170 centimeters tall he at least has 85 kilograms. but I think he has over 90 kgs.

I am talking about pictures in first post.
post #51 of 96
You ought to learn the art of pithiness when writing. Maybe you have a point, maybe it's a valid one, and maybe I was wrong about you, but I will never know because I don't have the interest, or the will, to read through that essay you just wrote.
post #52 of 96
If I had bigger calves i'd be happier too. I must be a sad horrible person who only goes to the gym to get pussy too.
post #53 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji View Post
If I had bigger calves i'd be happier too. I must be a sad horrible person who only goes to the gym to get pussy too.
Well, to be fair, isn't that the ultimate reason that every guy goes to the gym?
post #54 of 96
To summarize it for you: You can suck my dick Wow shit, when I just think better about this, What a low life prick you have to be to write what you did.
post #55 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by ice View Post
I read his post Gibonious. Either he's lying or he wrote something wrong.

5'7'' Is 170 centimeters. 150 lbs is 68 kilograms. You can't have that barrel for a stomach and be of that dimensions. No fucking way. If He was indeed 5'7'' and 150 lbs he would have at least a flath stomach. AT LEAST. If not higher definiton. So that is bullshit

If he's 170 centimeters tall he at least has 85 kilograms. but I think he has over 90 kgs.

I am talking about pictures in first post.

I've seen people who weight less than him that have a gut. 5'7" is not at all tall, and he pretty obviously doesn't have a lot of muscle and has a disproportionate amount of fat stored in his torso. 150 lbs might be a bit low, but it's certainly plausible and not even remotely a guarantee of a flat stomach or definition at that height. No way does he need to pull 200 lbs to look like that.

You've never seen these threads online where some twig of a kid is trying to diet his way to abs without ever lifting, and hits like 130 lbs without getting any? Happens all the time.
post #56 of 96
I have seen everything. He doesn't have a gut, he's all over fat. And that is plenty of fat. But that guy is not 5'7'' and 150 lbs, no fucking chance, you say what you want.
post #57 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by ice View Post
To summarize it for you:

You can suck my dick

Have you been working on increasing your girth there as well? Or, isn't that why you go to the gym in the first place?
post #58 of 96
Get yourself a pair of raw denim and Quoddy and you'll be cool.
post #59 of 96
This thread has officially turned into
post #60 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDFS View Post
Is this how you connect with people?
LOL! With his personality people just cant help but like him. Just ask him, you'll see.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Am I skinny normal or fat?