or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › The Killing - Forbrydelsen
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Killing - Forbrydelsen

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 
I saw a thread on the US series but has anyone seen the original? I just started watching and it is quite entertaining so far. My police series bro Piobaire might also like it. note that I can't compare it with the US version as I haven't seen it.
post #2 of 9
It is far, far superior to the US version. BBC are airing season 2 later in the year I believe.
post #3 of 9
Someone else in the US Killing thread said it was superior also. I just finished watching the US version. Now I'm moving onto the Dutch one.
post #4 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
Someone else in the US Killing thread said it was superior also. I just finished watching the US version. Now I'm moving onto the Dutch one.

How American of you.
post #5 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDFS View Post
How American of you.
I am uneducated. Please explain this bit of humor to me.
post #6 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
I am uneducated. Please explain this bit of humor to me.

Confusing two European nations like that. It's a Danish show isn't it?
post #7 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDFS View Post
Confusing two European nations like that. It's a Danish show isn't it?
I have no idea. I thought it was Dutch. My bad.
post #8 of 9
Just finished watching season 1 the other day, great series - very addictive (often found myself up til the wee hours trying to squeeze one more episode in). How closely does the US version follow this one? Worth watching too?
post #9 of 9
But frankly speaking, I don't like this series.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › The Killing - Forbrydelsen